Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: Accused Florida Butt Injector Appears To Have Tried Her Own Product

I have had silicon out of an apt but omg never would i even let someone like this girl touch me! Her work is horrible!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Lightbulb Re: Accused Florida Butt Injector Appears To Have Tried Her Own Product

purifying silicone and doctors use of silicone
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=51083&page=11

Re: Accused Florida Butt Injector Appears To Have Tried Her Own Product

Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel I assume you had your work done by a licensed plastic surgeon, Monica.
    It's crazy to go to a silicone pumping party in someone's apartment and expecting to get quality work done.
    no i did not go to a doctor, yes i did go to someones house, i have had my ass for 10 years with no side effects, no lumps, no marks, no sagging. i went to someone who was trained by the woman in nyc who originated the silicone injection process (who by the way is almost 70 years old now). she is the only person in the entire world with the "recipe" of sterile medical grade silicone that hasn't had problems or fatalities and she only provides it to the people she has trained which can be counted on 1 hand. she is a legend, she even has a book on amazon.com

i researched the process and the people doing it, i even paid for some of my associates to have it done as sort of guinea pigs. i do not regret it, i love it, and i want more.

Quote Originally Posted by theeLEGEND View Post
    no i did not go to a doctor, yes i did go to someones house, i have had my ass for 10 years with no side effects, no lumps, no marks, no sagging. i went to someone who was trained by the woman in nyc who originated the silicone injection process (who by the way is almost 70 years old now). she is the only person in the entire world with the "recipe" of sterile medical grade silicone that hasn't had problems or fatalities and she only provides it to the people she has trained which can be counted on 1 hand. she is a legend, she even has a book on amazon.com

i researched the process and the people doing it, i even paid for some of my associates to have it done as sort of guinea pigs. i do not regret it, i love it, and i want more.

Lightbulb Re: Accused Florida Butt Injector Appears To Have Tried Her Own Product

they can not afford a licensed plastic surgeon

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=51083&page=12

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=51083&page=11

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I assume you had your work done by a licensed plastic surgeon, Monica.
    It's crazy to go to a silicone pumping party in someone's apartment and expecting to get quality work done.

looks like they were going for the high estrogen look AKA Steatopygia

ITS CALLED A SHELF BUTT or shelf for short

Steatopygia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe View Post
    The transgender Florida woman arrested yesterday for giving illegal buttocks injections--using a mixture of cement, super glue, mineral oil, and “Fix-a-Flat” sealant--appears to have tasted her own product.

Charged with practicing medicine without a license, Oneal Ron Morris, 30, posed for the above full-body booking photos, which seem to show her rear has been artificially enhanced (is there a better way to advertise your services?).

Morris was nabbed in connection with her treatment earlier this year of a client who was subsequently hospitalized due to the enhancement procedure (the injection site was sealed with super glue).

Morris is jailed in lieu of $7500 bond

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	465px-Hotentoci-zOrgelbranda.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	435132  

Last edited by natina; 11-20-2011 at 07:54 AM.

gay white male silicone booty

http://xwrld.com/links/119

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Ya'll just gave Natina another place to post her hundred post on silicon again!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Ya'll just gave Natina another place to post her hundred post on silicon again!
    I wondered when our friendly neighborhood guerrilla spammer was gonna show up....

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

VV just had an ass job done?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Veteran Poster

The dumb fucker she pollyfillered should be locked up in the cell next door.If I wanted some plastic surgery and 'the doctor' looked like that you wouldn't see me for dust.

The blacks totally need to take the blame for this, them and their lust for women with huge asses,their women are walking into hardware stores and bending their asses over for someone to shoot them up with pollyfiller.Still it makes a change from crack I suppose. Obama needs to take the blame as well,it is his shit economic policies that has got people going the cheap route.

The repubs need to put this in their attack ads , Obama doesn't care about women or black people.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Rookie Poster

arnie666 is a racist asshole what an oxy moron your on a tranny site and racist, you suck dick but hate Blacks why don't you come out the the republicans and see how far your ass will go then! Dickhead this shit has been happening long before Obama! Your a fucking power bottom who loves Black tranny cock!