Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Democrats response...get the fuck outta here...

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    [words]
    You just totally gayed up the thread. I demand an apology!

hahahahahahaha....'words'....oh, my. I needed that. Probably the best reply I have ever seen on this board.

Jamie- just a tip, turn off the computer for atleast 1-2 hours a day and get outside or something....geez what a load of crap that was.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    None of you hypocrites mention the Congressman's wife also "dragged" out by "Bush's Gestapo", who was wearing a Pro-soldier T-shirt, do you, waffle boy? At the State of the Union Address, No one, not even 60's retreads, should wear a damn t-shirt.
    Capitol police handcuffed Sheehan and removed her from the visitors' gallery. She was charged with a misdemeanor for violating the District of Columbia's code against unlawful or disruptive conduct on any part of the Capitol grounds.

Young left on her own and was not charged, said police.
    http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...est060202.html

as usual, you have the indignation down, but you really need to work on the righteous part. The Congressman's wife was asked to leave and did so on her own, and was not arrested, handcuffed or charged with a crime. Ignoring that huge discrepancy in treatment, the police silenced Sheehan from trying to show her opposition to what was being said Taking out a supporter didn't diminish any of the points Bush was trying to make. Suppressing dissent is far worse than limiting support.

FK

Professional Poster

Fox may be "week", but they are also daily, and on target, and swamping CNN in the ratings. Gee you are so hip to know that President Bush asked her to wear the tr-shirt. He has nothing better to do. That's a liberal pasttime, setting up shit like that.
    LOL! Dude you make me laugh, they're soooo biased and you, well your opinions are honest and forthcoming, those being Bush ia always right. Bull Shit if I ever heard it.

Platinum Poster

Granted , Tim Kaine's middle-of-the-road, mediocre response was pathetic ...

But here is a great read on the chickenhawk-in-chief's SOTU address-

W Places Apple On Head, Dares Nation To Shoot It Off
    Tom Gilroy

If you missed the President's address to the nation last night, here's all you really need to know: he dared us to impeach him.

W basically got up there and said, 'I'm the same incompetent buffoon I was 6 years ago, and I'm staying the course. What're you gonna do about it?' He stared the country down and dared us to acknowledge the miles-long list of crimes and failures trailing behind him like a swatch of toilet paper stuck to the heel of an Alzheimer's patient shuffling out of a public restroom.

With disastrous opinion polls showing the public at odds with W on virtually every issue--from the war in Iraq to authorizing spying on ordinary Americans to Social Security--Bush ignored reality and stuck to a script that's been sitting on Karl Rove's laptop for five years.

rest of article here

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I'm curious because I refuse to have the beginning of my day start with PURE BULLSHIT; but are the three satanic chipmunks on the left still being TOTALLY GAY mon-fri in the a.m.?

And can somebody please give them one, big sweeping 3 Stooges-style slap across thew face, if so?
    Yep, the guy in the gray coat, total dousche bag!

Veteran Poster

When they become Dan Rathers, and start editorializing the news to fit his polititics, and start creating news to fir his agenda, then maybe then they would deserve your "slap in the face". I detect a little jealousy here. Is it because your precious, liberal, CNN is becoming passe'?

Veteran Poster

So, the entire American media is composed of Ruprert Murdoch. You real;ly are an idiot. Ted Turner, ex wife of you know who, is the formwer president of CNN, his sycophantic moderators are all liberals. The media is not just TV or radio, what about the NY Times, The Washington Post, the LA Times, and all the newpapers that trio owns all over the country. During the 2004 election, the only editorials I could get posted on the Lakeland Ledger, here in the heart of "Red Country", were after I joined johnkerry.com. They posted anything that came from his website. I let him have it in my posts.

Platinum Poster

So, the entire American media is composed of Ruprert Murdoch. You real;ly are an idiot. Ted Turner, ex wife of you know who, is the formwer president of CNN, his sycophantic moderators are all liberals. The media is not just TV or radio, what about the NY Times, The Washington Post, the LA Times, and all the newpapers that trio owns all over the country. During the 2004 election, the only editorials I could get posted on the Lakeland Ledger, here in the heart of "Red Country", were after I joined johnkerry.com. They posted anything that came from his website. I let him have it in my posts.
    So, you are an editorial writer, yourdaddygump? I suspect that in your simple-minded, reich-wing redneck diatribe that you were referring to letters-to-the-editor. And it's no surprise that your loony reich-wing letters were dispatched to the "roundfile" aka trashcan. I can't even imagine the Mayberry RFD Gazette publishing your loony BS, unless it was the Mayberry moonshine review column, much less a publishing empire like this-

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Yes, I bet you really let that pinko John Kerry "have it"...

I find it hard to believe that anyone even admits to watching FAUX News, unless it's for the comedic value...

Veteran Poster

Read it and weap !!!! Fox is smoking CNN. Don't you pathetic losers realize that you're sinking farther and farther into the abyss?

Veteran Poster

Awfulanna, What in the hell ever posessed you to post that avatar? I used to ignore the people that xalled you fugly. Now you're advertising it, which makes you fair game.