Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

whats with all these phallus arguments? can't they be resolved by just whipping them out and using a measuring tape?

meow

5 Star Poster

it depends on where you're measuring your hotness...from the bottom, to the top of my head, i'm 6'2" long

Professional Poster

I don't think America is a joke. I love America. What I don't like is the Democrats say the Republicans are full of shit, and the Republicans say the Democrats are full of shit, and I tend to think they're both right.

Platinum Poster

J, while we're on the topic of the SOTU event...everyone is aware about Cindy Sheehan and the injustice done to her at this event. Let's take a look at one of the chickenhawk-in-chief's "welcomed guests". Now here's a conspiracy theory with a little substance to it. Jamie, no need to respond to this, PLEASE....

A 9/11 Conspirator in King Bush's Court?

Jeremy Scahill

While Cindy Sheehan was being dragged from the House gallery moments before President Bush delivered his State of the Union address for wearing a t-shirt honoring her son and the other 2,244 US soldiers killed in Iraq, Turki al-Faisal was settling into his seat inside the gallery. Faisal, a Saudi, is a man who has met Osama bin Laden and his lieutenants on at least five occasions, describing the al Qaeda leader as "quite a pleasant man." He met multiple times with Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar.

Yet, unlike Sheehan, al-Faisal was a welcomed guest of President Bush on Tuesday night. He is also a man that the families of more than 600 victims of the 9/11 attacks believe was connected to their loved ones' deaths.

Al-Faisal is actually Prince Turki al-Faisal, a leading member of the Saudi royal family and the kingdom's current ambassador to the US. But the bulk of his career was spent at the helm of the feared Saudi intelligence services from 1977 to 2001. Last year, The New York Times pointed out that "he personally managed Riyadh's relations with Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar of the Taliban. Anyone else who had dealings with even a fraction of the notorious characters the prince has worked with over the years would never make it past a U.S. immigration counter, let alone to the most exclusive offices in Washington." Al-Faisal was also named in the $1 trillion lawsuit filed by hundreds of 9/11 victims' families, who accused him of funding bin Laden's network. Curiously, his tenure as head of Saudi intelligence came to an abrupt and unexpected end 10 days before the 9/11 attacks.

rest of this article here

Veteran Poster

None of you hypocrites mention the Congressman's wife also "dragged" out by "Bush's Gestapo", who was wearing a Pro-soldier T-shirt, do you, waffle boy? At the State of the Union Address, No one, not even 60's retreads, should wear a damn t-shirt.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    None of you hypocrites mention the Congressman's wife also "dragged" out by "Bush's Gestapo", who was wearing a Pro-soldier T-shirt, do you, waffle boy? At the State of the Union Address, No one, not even 60's retreads, should wear a damn t-shirt.

Who ordered the redneck ala troll?

Rookie Poster

I wouldn't be surprised. Those scumbags will stoop to any level of deceit. Sorta like the token "liberals" on FOXNews; they're there to perpetuate the "fair and balanced" facade. Rolling Eyes
    WTF are you talking about! Of COURSE Colmes is a liberal, a die hard liberal too. Not simply a moderate with slight leftist leanings. God you people make me sick. It's simply because that the conservative lies *cough* arguments are so much BETTER than the best liberal arguments, than Colmes is Hannity's bitch. You're all a bunch of evil goddless communist fags. Everyone knows that God only cares about rich people, and doesn't give a shit about equity. therefore all liberals must be godless.

You can't argue with my logic because any arguments you give me will somehow lead back to how you don't support our troops you cold souless heathens!

You have to believe that doing a small, genuinely kind thing for someone will make the world a better place. Those small acts of compassion, those real acts of love, give each other the greatest gift of all-hope.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    i bet bush asked her to wear the pro soldier shirt so she can be arrested to make it look even handed, just like bill orielly alternates his reading of emails between redneck sheep praising him and pretend mails maliciously attacking him, usually in ridiculous baseless fashion, so he looks fair and balanced but is typical religious/conservative full of shit and will pull no punches to win!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised. Those scumbags will stoop to any level of deceit. Sorta like the token "liberals" on FOXNews; they're there to perpetuate the "fair and balanced" facade.
    Hey! That's government mandated "fair and balanced" news. Fox news is week and that they just reinforce the right -vs_ left, Liberal -vs- Conservative BS. They try to make it seems as the world is black and white, this or that.

Veteran Poster

Fox may be "week", but they are also daily, and on target, and swamping CNN in the ratings. Gee you are so hip to know that President Bush asked her to wear the tr-shirt. He has nothing better to do. That's a liberal pasttime, setting up shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I wouldn't be surprised. Those scumbags will stoop to any level of deceit. Sorta like the token "liberals" on FOXNews; they're there to perpetuate the "fair and balanced" facade.
    LOL. Surely you don't mean to imply that one Alan Colmes is not a force to be dealt with in the debating arena. Seriously though, the guy is to political debates what Kmart is to retailing: shit.

-Quinn