Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    A new world order LOL, please tell me your joking?
    You read all that?
    LOL. I sure as fuck am not gonna bother.
    bbbbb.. i guess someone is skilled with the art of cut and paste.

-tara

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    No offense Jamie, I'm sure you are well meaning, but all that X-files, the truth is out there, Bond villain, global dominance stuff just completely kills the discussions. if its true, there is no point to discussing anything, we are all just cells in the Matrix, and if its false, its pointless to the discussion as well.

FK
    Not so at all, Ms. Katt. The truth is the truth. Either we confront the truth head-on, or we run from it. If the former, then at the very least we can come to know what we are facing in order to fight it better, eventually resulting in its defeate. If the latter, the then we stand no chance against it.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    Not so at all, Ms. Katt. The truth is the truth. Either we confront the truth head-on, or we run from it. If the former, then at the very least we can come to know what we are facing in order to fight it better, eventually resulting in its defeate. If the latter, the then we stand no chance against it.
    Let me guess. When given the choice between the red and blue pill, you chose exstacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Goddamn you, Illuminati! Damn you straight to hell!

I can't help but hear that in Stewie Griffin's voice.

I liken myself to the Gnomes of Zurich.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    jamie im begging u to not post on my threads again, i actually wanted to hear from liberals like myself..i was sincerely interested if only i felt that we can only counter the right by taking the exact opposite positions and a tough stance rather than play middle of the road which alienates the hardcore liberal base and doesnt garner enough of the conservatives...

the last paragraph was diplomatic and polite...now for honesty...

ur a fuckin looney and although u obviously have a lot to say, u really have very little to offer...ur a nutjob and ill be really pissed off if u fuck up my threads again...ur like the asshole on the corner of times square yelling about white people being the devil and being the lost tribe of israel...even people who hate white people are embarressed to relate...so even if a drop of what u say has legitimacy, ur doing ur cause harm by posting a huge fuckin statement every time which no one reads and results in u become even further removed from humanity...perhaps u like that, ur so out there...but not here...i bet the whole drag thing u do is just an excuse to find a niche to espouse ur shit...if this was an amputee lovers website youde probably chop an arm off just to feel in the loop and justify ur stealing a lil bit of everyones life with ur nonesense...
    Well, besides a lot of fallacious nonsense which you spout in the above, your writing skills could use a lot of work. It's in need of something called coherency, which you greatly lack. Do some research on it--it will work wonders for you.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

I see you like making false statements, Arianna. That is unfortunate.

Boys will be girls.

Rookie Poster

I have a question Jaime, if Nixon can't cover up Watergate, and bush can't even cover up wiretapping, than how could anyone ever hide conspiracies the size of which you're describing?

I'll agree that many people in positions of power were put there my secret societies, skull and bones being up there near the top, but it isn't my personal belief that this is part of a huge conspiracy to create a new world order, but instead simply a group that is perpetuating itself by guaranteeing what it promises. It's keeps it's members rich and helps widen the gap between the rich and the poor. As for Globalization, trust me, you want it to succeed, we all want globalization to succeed, it is in our best interests for the world to be connected in a fair and equitable world economy. Wars disrupt trade, and there is very little reason to go to war between two countries that are peacefully and equitably trading.

Back on topic, I was a little dissapointed about the democratic response this year. I thought it ironic that he was bragging what his state has done even though he had been elected just 18 days previously. However, I don't think democrats should take opposite positions just to take opposite positions. Realistically speaking, the democrats don't need to take a more leftist response to please their far left liberal support, as those people are SO liberal that they would never vote for the oppoosing party anyway. In addition I'm really worried about how polorized the american political system has become these days, and I do appreciate that the democrats didn't spend the entire response slamming Bush, if only so that the two parties can at least try to start working together.

Popular support for Bush is at an alltime low, the Democrats probably didn't feel any need to slam bush and look like rabid dogs ferociously attacking when he's down. In the end he made a rather subdoed speech and they made a rather subdoed response. The democrats don't need to bury bush, he does it all on his own.

You have to believe that doing a small, genuinely kind thing for someone will make the world a better place. Those small acts of compassion, those real acts of love, give each other the greatest gift of all-hope.

Quote Originally Posted by LCF
    I have a question Jaime, if Nixon can't cover up Watergate, and bush can't even cover up wiretapping, than how could anyone ever hide conspiracies the size of which you're describing?
    Don't you see? That's what they want you to think! They purposely exposed those "secrets" to make the government look incompetent at cover-ups! You don't want to know the truth, and that makes me a sad panda.

See, the trick to a conspiracy theory is to make claims that absolutely cannot be proven or disproven. Your lack of evidence is never a factor. *** THEY *** are hiding the truth from you.

Sorry to continue the thread hi-jack. This bullshit just really baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    I see you like making false statements, Arianna. That is unfortunate.
    im surprised you didnt use "fallacious"

New Orleans, no place like home.

Platinum Poster

J, I feel your pain, bro. Both on this conspiracy hijack and the once-progressive dem party. I'd love to see the progressive side of the party go it's own way as a third party, with a decent candidate instead of the kind of candidates that the green's have been running.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to vote the lesser of two evils, friends don't let friends vote repug...

And let's not forget how the nader voters narrowed the margin the first time the chimp ran, thus helping shrubya to steal the florida election (with the help of his daddy's supreme court).