Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default why is it that versatile girls seem to have more threads written about them

I din`t see in here reviews about passbles girls as much as i see versatiles girls .I wonder if there is a reason for that?

Default Re: why is it that versatile girls seem to have more threads written about them

It seems fairly obvious to me. Versatile girls fuck as well as get fucked. There is much more to review or write about, IMHO.

Default Re: why is it that versatile girls seem to have more threads written about them

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    It seems fairly obvious to me. Versatile girls fuck as well as get fucked. There is much more to review or write about, IMHO.

True but that what means that out there are more guys who like to take willy up their arse?>

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

..............So verse girls can't be passable?

Who defines "passable" anyway?

Hi, I'm Chase, Chase Mcthirsty and this thread reeks of subliminal versatile animosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    ..............So verse girls can't be passable?

Who defines "passable" anyway?

Hi, I'm Chase, Chase Mcthirsty and this thread reeks of subliminal versatile animosity.
    Ok ,;let`s put it in this way:
    Why bottom only girls as opossed to versatiles girls do not get so many reviews in here pro-rato?

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Ok ,;let`s put it in this way:
    Why bottom only girls as opossed to versatiles girls do not get so many reviews in here pro-rato?
    Because for the most part guys like pre-op tgirls who use their dicks. Otherwise they'd be on one of the millions of other sites that have genetic women. Sure there are plenty of guys who only top but I doubt your question is in reference to them.

Oh and F.Y.I. despite your gender preference, guys have the same prostate gland and nerve endings as you do. So ass play shouldn't be much of a surprise.

If you're strictly a bottom then get in where you fit in.

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 11-13-2011 at 09:58 PM.

[QUOTE=Chase_Mcthirsty;1047578]Because for the most part guys like pre-op tgirls who use their dicks. Otherwise they'd be on one of the millions of other sites that have genetic women.

Oh and F.Y.I. despite your gender preference, guys have the same prostate gland and nerve endings as you do. So ass play shouldn't be much of a surprise.

If you're strictly a bottom then get in where you fit in.[/QUOT
    Oh yes now i understand ,actualy this site is called HUNGANGELS and definitly is not because of men.Sorry ,apologies for the hungangels girls but now i understand ur point .Bottom girls will never be called hung which is obvious the has to be another site called BOTTOMANGELS .hehehe...
    Your response is more then enough for me.thank u.

To end nicely this topic my closest friend transexual and she is only bottom but hung like a horse{nice life is funny isnt it}

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

You mean PASSIVE Adriana, not passable.

Chase was straight to the point so now i understand .