Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default No TS's at the Super Bowl?

I was expecting to see an influx of TS's to Detroit for the Super Bowl but recently on Eros the count went down from 30ish to 19 and is back up to 22. Is there a reason girls are not traveling here for the huge party week?

Junior Poster

now up to 23...

its because it has to be pre meditated to go out there...plus girls dont want to pay 400-500 a night for a room...plus if they werent planning way ahead , they would probably miss out.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I used to really enjoy playing football, but going to professional games, which many of my friends often do, bores the fuck out of me. One exception, though, is the Philadelphia Eagles. I find them to be an exception not because I like them as a team, but because their fans make me laugh so hard. Go to an Eagles game and just count how many fights you see. It's like professional wrestling - only it's real.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    its because it has to be pre meditated to go out there...plus girls dont want to pay 400-500 a night for a room...plus if they werent planning way ahead , they would probably miss out.
    Now you tell me! Had we in this area known this earlier, I am sure something could have been arranged like spare bedrooms or guys who would have been willing to sacrafice and allow some girls to share their beds at a price I am sure they could afford...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by jt money
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Now you tell me! Had we in this area known this earlier, I am sure something could have been arranged like spare bedrooms or guys who would have been willing to sacrafice and allow some girls to share their beds at a price I am sure they could afford...
    "Share a bed"? With those guys?! Call me "picky", but vomit breath and fat guys in body paint are a turn off. And it's an hourly thing, sweetie; not a honeymoon.
    Jeez, so much for generosity you ingrates!

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    As you probally know, Quinn, in the UK it gets MUCH worse. Not the same game tho'.
    Soccer hooligans are definitely in a category all their own. Arianna, have you ever seen the movie Eurotrip? The soccer hooligans were the funniest part of the movie. Best line of the movie was by the soccer hooligan named Mad Maynard:

"Come on! You're on the wrong side of the road, you snail-eating puffs. Fuck off! Go on, you Gaelic fucking garlic-breath tossers!"

-Quinn

Junior Poster

arianna are you italian?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I used to really enjoy playing football, but going to professional games, which many of my friends often do, bores the fuck out of me. One exception, though, is the Philadelphia Eagles. I find them to be an exception not because I like them as a team, but because their fans make me laugh so hard. Go to an Eagles game and just count how many fights you see. It's like professional wrestling - only it's real.

-Quinn
    Don't forget the "Eagles Court", complete with courtroom, that they set up in the basement of the Vet - and, presumably, also at the new stadium - where they haul the drunken fans right in front of a judge to dispose of the rowdiness/drunkenness citation then and there.

Ah, Eagles fans. Philly sports - and Philly sports disasters, which is half the time any given team is playing - wouldn't be the same without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    Don't forget the "Eagles Court", complete with courtroom, that they set up in the basement of the Vet - and, presumably, also at the new stadium - where they haul the drunken fans right in front of a judge to dispose of the rowdiness/drunkenness citation then and there.

Ah, Eagles fans. Philly sports - and Philly sports disasters, which is half the time any given team is playing - wouldn't be the same without them.
    LMFAO. There's my best laugh of the day. I completely forgot about "Eagles Court." There is not doubt that Philly sports - and the fans who turn out to see them - are crazy. Still, they are the easiest fans in sports to have fun with, so long as you're not wearing the other team's gear.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.