Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dallas Cowboys cheerleader dating a Bill?

I didnt really think nothing about this until I scrolled down and started reading some of the comments about this story of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader dating a Buffalo Bills football player. Of course they play this week and her boyfreind plays for the opposing team.

When I started reading the comments at the bottom of the page most of them were straight up hating calling her a whore and a coal burner right then and there I knew it had to be because she was dating a brotha! Never heard of the guy befo but I knew he had to be black cause of all the hateful shit they were saying about her and im sure nobody even knows her and most peeps dont even know who he is its just the color of skin thing that sent all these mofos into a freezy.

I guess it was okay when white men and black women thought that they only white women black men could pull were the cross eyed 350lbs heffas that nobody wanted but now that they see bros are pulling top shelf BARBIE DOLL type white girls and mofos hating like a bitch but she is a cutie I must say. I thought it was twenty eleven and peeps were so fucking stupid and racist???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp11634

Default Re: Dallas Cowboys cheerleader dating a Bill?

a pic of her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david_nelsons_girlfriend_will_cheer_for_other_men_on_sunday.jpg 
Views:	559 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	433058  

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post

Good thang they got the Juice locked up behind bars now he set us back a few years and had white women scared thinking they were going to get cut up by black men. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Good thang they got the Juice locked up behind bars now he set us back a few years and had white women scared thinking they were going to get cut up by black men. LOL
    He ruined the Race Card for you too. Fuck him, right? I was the last White holdout in LA saying OJ didn't do it. I was friends with Jason growing up. We went to school together, played on the same Little League team, and even went to Alcohol Education Class together getting DWIs around the same time. I didn't think OJ had it in him but he ended up being a better actor than we thought.

He ruined the Race Card for you too. Fuck him, right? I was the last White holdout in LA saying OJ didn't do it. I was friends with Jason growing up. We went to school together, played on the same Little League team, and even went to Alcohol Education Class together getting DWIs around the same time. I didn't think OJ had it in him but he ended up being a better actor than we thought.
    damn small world mane you grew up with jason and yes fuck him. Hes right where his dumb ass belong behind bars playing the race card and all that bullshit when before that he kept his distance far away from black people. LOL Who cares if they got him locked up for soem trumped up bullshit charges payback is a bitch.

damn small world mane you grew up with jason and yes fuck him. Hes right where his dumb ass belong behind bars playing the race card and all that bullshit when before that he kept his distance far away from black people. LOL Who cares if they got him locked up for soem trumped up bullshit charges payback is a bitch.
    I'd set him free. Surprised? You might be black on the outside but I am on the inside. Let Manson go too. Dig Bundy up and send him to The Baron for reanimation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christopherlee12.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	433060  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I didnt really think nothing about this until I scrolled down and started reading some of the comments about this story of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader dating a Buffalo Bills football player. Of course they play this week and her boyfreind plays for the opposing team.

When I started reading the comments at the bottom of the page most of them were straight up hating calling her a whore and a coal burner right then and there I knew it had to be because she was dating a brotha! Never heard of the guy befo but I knew he had to be black cause of all the hateful shit they were saying about her and im sure nobody even knows her and most peeps dont even know who he is its just the color of skin thing that sent all these mofos into a freezy.

I guess it was okay when white men and black women thought that they only white women black men could pull were the cross eyed 350lbs heffas that nobody wanted but now that they see bros are pulling top shelf BARBIE DOLL type white girls and mofos hating like a bitch but she is a cutie I must say. I thought it was twenty eleven and peeps were so fucking stupid and racist???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp11634
    I read that story and damn near choked when I read a comment calling her "A gold digging mud shark". Slightly funny but very sad considering people think that stuff is ok to say. I thought HA was bad but yahoo and youtube are the worst of the worst.

I'd set him free. Surprised? You might be black on the outside but I am on the inside. Let Manson go too. Dig Bundy up and send him to The Baron for reanimation.
    hahaha shocked bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    I read that story and damn near choked when I read a comment calling her "A gold digging mud shark". Slightly funny but very sad considering people think that stuff is ok to say. I thought HA was bad but yahoo and youtube are the worst of the worst.
    You cant help but to just shake your head and wonder what the hells wrong with folks in the world who dont have nothing better to do with their time than to talk about people they dont even know. I also saw they were saying she appears to be another Kim Kardashian but those mofos are miserable. lol