Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Better Looking than Patricia Araujo

Quote Originally Posted by fxtech View Post
    Here are some recent pics of the beautiful Bruna Tavaras. Definitely has the Patricia Arajuo look.
    I'm in love....Bruna is an angel. Wow!!! I'd give either of my kidneys to have her as my wifey!

Quote Originally Posted by needsum View Post
    The fact is this is a man with a wig--it says in the Ad that she's a TV. so despite how well done her makeup is and how femme she happens to look, its still just a dude pretending. Patricia wins this one hands down for me.
    I agree she has nothing on Patricia Araujo, but no need to put down her or all TVs. She isn't bad looking just not as goodlooking as Patricia

Junior Poster

Bruna is good this is another stunner,Victoria Tedesco

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    Do you know what I hate ... the seemingly desperate need to downgrade the attractiveness of tv's. That girl is clearly pretty irregardless of her being on hormones or not. I remember not that long ago when she first started doing photo shoots Yasmin Lee was flat as a tack and she was still beautiful then.

I'm not a big fan of the compare one girl to another thing like start of the thread because it normally causes people to downplay the attractiveness of one person to play up the attractiveness of the other.
    Call him whatever you want a TV is still not a girl, if he can wash off the make up take off his wig, and return to his everyday male life. I prefer the women that have put in there hardwork and know this is who they are.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Patricia Araujo wins without even trying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pat3.jpg 
Views:	1957 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	433690  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I agree she has nothing on Patricia Araujo, but no need to put down her or all TVs. She isn't bad looking just not as goodlooking as Patricia
    sorry? I don't see this as me putting down TVs. IMHO, there is simply no comparison, and a large part of that, for me, is the fact that the TV is not a gurl in any way. Patricia is blatantly feminine, the TV is not, despite the addition of some makeup which does glam her up but does not hide the fact that its still a man under the makeup.

Again, this is NOT a slam against her or any other TVs. This thread was started as a comparison between Patricia and someone who was quickly discovered to be a TV. In my view, there is no comparing the two.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Call him whatever you want a TV is still not a girl, if he can wash off the make up take off his wig, and return to his everyday male life. I prefer the women that have put in there hardwork and know this is who they are.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Junior Poster

Needsum do you really think that the tv in the picture will be taking her wig off and go to be a builder in the morning?and how did Patricia became what she is without being a tv before being a ts?

Last edited by valsoldese1; 11-14-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valsoldese1 View Post
    Needsum do you really think that the tv in the picture will be taking her wig off and go to be a builder in the morning?and how did Patricia became what she is without being a tv before being a ts?
    I don't know, maybe. or maybe she will throw on some sweats and go to the corner bodega and grab a coffee with the other fellas until its time to dress up and do her thing. Fact remains that she advertises as a TV and that generally means an understanding that underneath the made-up exterior, its still a man in control.

you're speaking of the beginnings of transition and from what I have seen over the years, the majority of those gurls who are transitioning, even the ones who are still in their early stages of transition and hold strong masculine features, still consider themselves girls and call themselves TS, not TV. Thats my point, I'm not slamming anybody for being a TV. From what I understand, most TVs are not full-time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Plus, you're missing the basic fact that we all love Patricia as much as we do BECAUSE she is so feminine and passable. Looking at her invokes ZERO thoughts of her ever being a man at some point in her life. With a TV, at least for me and a few other people who have posted in thie thread, the same can not be said. Its truly not fair to compare the two. its apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned.