Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Debra TS is a FAKE

Yeah Debra's first avatar didn't really look like the pics that she showed later. Hmm, who is she really?

Apathetic Prodigy Junior Poster The Shika's Avatar

Think about it guys, she was perhaps the biggest tease in the entire forum. Never hesitating to describe in detail her stories, scenarios, etc of what she'll do, who she'll do, what she's done, how she loves sex and flirting. She was making puppets out of most people.

I never liked teasers. All talk and no play makes The Shika a dull boy.

The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    My quiz questions are Google-proof; and as far as I know, I am not your Grandfather. Not yet, anyway...
    I thought we already settled this on another thread:

"I'm my own grandpa"

Haven't finished reading the 14 page drivel yet - just scanning it, but in the end; so fuckin what.....

Senior Member Silver Poster

Everyone judge her ,how cool is that....you people have a mirror or u just like drama queen and carrie on for days with this?

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    the woman obiviously has a vagina if you look from the back Trish

Otherwise that's a serious tuck job and I'm great at tucking
    I love wicked weasel!!!! (and microbikinibeach!!!!!) Thanks Kelly, reminds me of nex't week's carribean vacation!

And, That's a girl in those pics.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Never read anything that Debra posted. But it's whatever. Its not that big deal. Someone lied on the Internet happens everyday. I guess I can stop telling people I am a CIA agent who moonlights as a vampire ninja.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

I am a bit intrigued by this. Was she really a TS and only the photos were fake? Was she one of those posters who are known to have multiple accounts? Perhaps, she was Birgitta back from the dead? Maybe she was phobun hahaha.

I am not trying to judge her (that's not really me in my avatar, obviously) but you gotta admit that it is interesting. The lying part I get, I am sure she is not the only one guilty of lying on HA. But the motivations behind the lying and her true identity is kinda neat to think about.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    (that's not really me in my avatar, obviously)
    But you haven't talked about the holiday you were on whilst that pic was taken, or graciously thanked anyone who complimented you on those cool sunglasses and that particularly square jaw of yours... lol

The lies were aplenty.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    I am a bit intrigued by this. Was she really a TS and only the photos were fake? Was she one of those posters who are known to have multiple accounts? Perhaps, she was Birgitta back from the dead? Maybe she was phobun hahaha.

I am not trying to judge her (that's not really me in my avatar, obviously) but you gotta admit that it is interesting. The lying part I get, I am sure she is not the only one guilty of lying on HA. But the motivations behind the lying and her true identity is kinda neat to think about.

she seemed like a genuine person with real thoughts & emotions. I believe everything I read from her (don't know about the fantasy stories).
    The only thing of which she was guilty was using an avatar pic that wasn't her and lied about it. Can you blame her???

Once she started receiving praise she should have let everyone know what is up. The swimsuit model pics came later and seemed to be offered as a tease and she let everyone on that those were genuine pics as well.

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    The lies were aplenty.
    Yes they were. But oh well. I've met people at work that were pathological liars that caused a lot of damage to atmosphere of the staffroom. Even then everyone managed to put up with their BS and move on.

I enjoyed reading her posts. She seemed to put a lot of thought in to them. I think if she is a real TS she would have received lot of attention anyways pictures or no pictures. And if she is fugly and posted her genuine pics who cares. The HA standards for beauty aren't necessarily high!

Last edited by dderek123; 11-11-2011 at 08:26 PM.