Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default "I can't stand him… he’s a liar!"

"You're fed up with him - I have to deal with him every day!"

Whoopsie. Nobody likes Bibi. Me neither.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1d7ztOOiE

President Obama pretending to be a child trying to avoid Benjamin Netanyahu.

Nobody blames him.

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 11-08-2011 at 10:35 PM.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: "I can't stand him… he’s a liar!"

good for you mate .

live with honour

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

You make the call folks. The tale of two men. Who ya gonna want deciding if Iran gets a nuke?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bibi_Obama.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	433792  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The guy on the right, he doesn't need half a dozen penis compensation devices.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The guy on the left, Dino, who you say you don't like, has already sent Mossad into Iran where, according to the Guardian (UK) they attacked a missile base:

The blast at the Alghadir missile base at Bid Ganeh was so powerful it rattled windows 30 miles away in Tehran. Witnesses said it sounded like a huge bomb had been dropped. Seventeen of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards were killed, among them a man described his peers as the "architect" of the country's missile programme, Major General Hassan Moghaddam.

Sometimes your political choices are irrational, in the sense that your opinion on people conflict with their affinity with your views...Netanyahu is one of the most dangerous people in the region, a man who rejected the Oslo Accords and the peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians, which is why he has done so much to ignore it. A man who has offered no support whatsoever for Arab democracy -and a man who has treated with contempt the government [and by extension, the people] of the USA -the same government that guarantees his country's security and transfers a staggering amount of taxpayer's $$$$ year after year.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The guy on the right, he doesn't need half a dozen penis compensation devices.
    Lets belittle a guy who serving his country in that photo..

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The guy on the right is serving his country. I said nothing of the man on the left. Learn to read you yahoo.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

It has occurred to me that one shows Bibi in the IDF in 1967, the other shows Obama when he followed his parents example and was working for the CIA, in New York...so in their own ways the photos show both of them serving their country...

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

What a puerile argument for god's sake.

Anyway iran said yesterday that the explosion was an accident. Normally they'd b quick to blame Mossad.

And an attack on iran? Just what we need after the mess we all made in Iraq and Afghanistan. It might, however, be hard for Israel to resist because for them a nuclear iran (with Ahmadinejad and his apocalyptic mad sect in control) would be an existential threat. (There is very distrubing piece about the Twelver sect in Iran in a recent NYRB - can't find it now - but this has some interesting background.
    http://www.ashbrook.org/publicat/gue...elfthimam.html )

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The guy on the right is serving his country. I said nothing of the man on the left. Learn to read you yahoo.
    And what are penis compensation devices? Oh yea, individuals that don't like firearms use that term to describe male users of those weapons. It is meant to belittle individuals. Interestingly, you make that comment when making a choice between Netanyahu (in a photo posing with a firearm that is holstered) and Obama (no firearm).

Last edited by notdrunk; 11-15-2011 at 03:46 PM.