Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Don't t-girls like having their asses kissed

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I try my best to follow orders......

damn....if there's a smoother looking backside on HA...........I haven't seen it.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I hear what you're sayin' DF.....but I go both ways on this. There is some unnecessary ugly shit on here . Personally I don't intentionally look to harass any of the ladies, and am generally complimentary, and never comment on anyone's looks......but on HA, just as in life...you give what you get. If in the course of discussion someone jumps ugly with me...guy or gurl...I'm not rollin' over, and most of these gurls can give as good as they get so it's not likely they're sitting in a corner sobbing because of a heated exchange on HA. I'm sure they've all heard worse and are pretty tough. That's not to say they deserve some of the shit hurled at them, but each situation is different , as is each lady. You'll never live to see the day of peace and tranquility for any length of time on HA. This place is like the community dumpster....you toss your trash in, and walk away.
    I understand what you're saying OMK, but we've got some right now that have stepped over the line again and are saying some pretty ugly shit. That was one of the reasons I started this thread, because when I came on here around this time yesterday, there were a couple of them going to town on one of the girls and just wouldn't let up on her. I really don't want peace and tranquility on here, because it would be boring as hell. But when the assholes start in on someone and just run it into the ground like they were doing...Well, this really isn't going to solve anything. I mainly wanted to lighten things a little and get some nice sex talk going about

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BreeTexas View Post
    I never get tired of having my ass kissed, literally or figuratively. Please feel free to kiss it...
    I'd love to, Bree, but you're so far away that I'll have to send it via telepathy or telekinesis. BTW, that ticklish feeling you're experiencing this morning? That's my tongue snaking all over your thighs and ass, then rimming and reaming you.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/