Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31717677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: A few things from a new guy

Quote Originally Posted by jigglyGmoney View Post
    No, tell the truth you fucking slanty eyed rice paddy bitch. You got VANESSA telling you this. Vanessa is a bitter old fucking trick so she hates on anyone that doesnt make a pass at her. A lot like you so its no surprise that the 2 of you get along. I have many black tgirls that like me and they would never say the things about me that vanessa does. First off, that rice and bean bitch dont know me. She got upset cause I never made a pass at her, and she's racist towards black men, just like you again. Keep repeating shit that vanessa tells you and you will find yourself on the same fucking list she's on. In the meantime, get a look at what a real tgirl body looks like.
    First of, many guys I talk to have said themselves your a creepy bastard, they fear you, and that your mentally unstable... You think they're nice to you? No! your delusional they see you as a handicap with mental problems The girls you see have told me, you reek of bad BO, bad breath, and an unclean ass... Not only have they told me personally but many times on this thread alot of the black men outed you as a ragging bottom, No wonder you like men, its funny it comes from both sides Both the men and the girls, and Vanessa just told the truth your the bitter old man who hides behind his computer and lies, What does Vanessa or I have any gain financially by outing you, the reason for this is you got a big cock sucking mouth and and you put your big fat nose where it doesn't belong... Another sore loser REJECT.

FYI Why would she be mad that you didn't make a pass on her, she can do 100 times better so again your a delusional bitch.

Check up the dictionary of racist your the definition, I will never ever step down to your level of racist remark no matter how much you make Asian slurs to me, you need a reality check because all you got in that ice cold chest is a heart full of hate, resentment toward people you don't know about,you fear our sucess and education, and our potential in life (You have nothing to lose). People like you always crash and burn in life, and I am not one to conflict Karma on you but I do believe in god. Call me a racist all you want everyone here can see your the only one who constantly with every messages make a point about how close minded you are, cant teach old dogs tricks....

Last edited by EvonRose; 11-07-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Junior Poster

No, tell the truth you fucking slanty eyed rice paddy bitch. You got VANESSA telling you this. Vanessa is a bitter old fucking trick so she hates on anyone that doesnt make a pass at her. A lot like you so its no surprise that the 2 of you get along. I have many black tgirls that like me and they would never say the things about me that vanessa does. First off, that rice and bean bitch dont know me. She got upset cause I never made a pass at her, and she's racist towards black men, just like you again. Keep repeating shit that vanessa tells you and you will find yourself on the same fucking list she's on. In the meantime, get a look at what a real tgirl body looks like.
    Weren't you bitching about racism against black people yesterday? Now you're hurdling racists remarks about Asian people? So it's only racism and wrong when it's about blacks, right?

You dumb motherfucker you dont know me and neither does anyone you talk to. ANY INFO YOU THINK YOU HAVE IS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! No one you talk to knows me. So keep running your mouth cause the hole just gets deeper you stupid fucking trick. Produce a pic since you claim to know me. I'm online because of my career. Produce a pic you slanty eyed motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't need to post a pic of you to know you, if I see you in fusion and you come as close to me as 50 feet I will have your ass dragged out of the club.
    Trust me I know you, i'm waiting for your next move till I make mine. Just like Omarz I will embarrass you all over this forum and many girls are willing to help.
    Try me i'm like a magician I got tricks up my sleeves.

I have no problem coming up with evidence. And I think we both know what Im talking about.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    I don't need to post a pic of you to know you, if I see you in fusion and you come as close to me as 50 feet I will have your ass dragged out of the club.
    Trust me I know you, i'm waiting for your next move till I make mine. Just like Omarz I will embarrass you all over this forum and many girls are willing to help.

I have no problem coming up with evidence. And I think we both know what Im talking about.
    Thank you for proving how evil and manipulative you are

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    Thank you for proving how evil and manipulative you are
    Only to the criminals who threaten my safety and well being darling...

Next time before assuming a girl is a bimbo think twice before doing her wrong.

Only to the criminals who threaten my safety and well being darling...
    When did I ever threaten your safety and well being?

You will get your punishment, you will be 45

and a tranny at 45 is not a happy sight to see

age is my friend...

Next time before assuming a girl is a bimbo think twice before doing her wrong.
    When did i ever assume your a girl?

I always call you dude

Senior Member Junior Poster

You dont know me bitch!!!!! Go ahead, try to embarrass me with false info. YOU CAN'T!!! Give me some evidence!!! I'm waiting!! And if I ever see you at Fusion, I will ask you to repeat all the shit you had to say here. Slanty eyed bitch will get as quiet as a church mouse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    When did i ever assume your a girl?

I always call you dude
    Dude... this is comedic. Hmmm let me go look trough the forums and my inbox...

Like a million times! Before you turned into a sore loser because you were REJECTED! lol.

You dont know me bitch!!!!! Go ahead, try to embarrass me with false info. YOU CAN'T!!! Give me some evidence!!! I'm waiting!! And if I ever see you at Fusion, I will ask you to repeat all the shit you had to say here. Slanty eyed bitch will get as quiet as a church mouse!!!
    dont call him a bitch

hes a dominant top!