Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: A few things from a new guy

Nice meeting you, Teddy. No, no need to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    I like to fuck guys in the ass sometimes, so what are you suggesting? I've been a woman since I was 14, hormones since then... who are YOU to define my Gender based on what I like sexually on occasion? What about females who fuck men with strapons, do you call into question the validity of their gender? The problem with you guys is that your so hypersexed and obsessed with cock that you don't even know the facts, on any level. Get a fucking clue dude.

I'm not suggesting anything. Fuck all the gay dudes you want.

I already spoke on what I thought about females that fuck their men with strap-ons. That shit does not go on in "heterosexual" relationships.

I can assure you I am not obsessed with cock. I have never been with a ts, and really don't care if I ever do. I am attracted to femininity whether it be a gg or ts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Nice meeting you, Teddy. No, no need to get up.
    What up Dino? Greetings man.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy P. View Post
    What up Dino? Greetings man.
    Back at 'ya.

loser

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Well Teddy. If you are on here to make some friends, you are off to a bad start. Your idea of what a TS is, is sooooo out of touch with reality. You haven't a clue of what a Transperson is. And with your lack of knowledge on the subject, don't expect to make many friends here. This is a site dedicated to TS girls. And we don't need yet another jive ass punk telling us who and what we are.

I don't know about the other girls, but I SMELL A TROLL.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy P. View Post
    Nah you don't look like a top. Those black guys that came up to you were gay men.
    I'm not a top or bottom because I don't have sex with shemales in real life. Not into the strap on stuff or anal toys either. After reading all the drama on these boards, I've come to the conclusion that I'm better off sticking with GGs. Hard to leave this forum though, it's too entertaining.

I haven't known too many gay people in real life. It's my understanding from reading this forum that some gay dudes are tops only? Also don't forget that even if you only fuck shemales in the ass, it's all still considered gay sex outside of Trannyville. Personally, I don't judge. We've had guys here in the past who've claimed to be all about the ass and tops only. Only to later learn that they did enjoy the cock on the dl. We've seen the pics to prove it.

If you really are new and not someone's alt account, the best piece of advice I can give you is to never pass a tranny a picture of yourself in PM, that you wouldn't want to see posted on the forum. lol Because the first time you get into a heated argument with either her, or one of her friends, that picture is gonna become everyone's business. lmao

...stir it up and pass it around.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres View Post
    I'm not a top or bottom because I don't have sex with shemales in real life. Not into the strap on stuff or anal toys either. After reading all the drama on these boards, I've come to the conclusion that I'm better off sticking with GGs. Hard to leave this forum though, it's too entertaining.

I haven't known too many gay people in real life. It's my understanding from reading this forum that some gay dudes are tops only? Also don't forget that even if you only fuck shemales in the ass, it's all still considered gay sex outside of Trannyville. Personally, I don't judge. We've had guys here in the past who've claimed to be all about the ass and tops only. Only to later learn that they did enjoy the cock on the dl. We've seen the pics to prove it.

If you really are new and not someone's alt account, the best piece of advice I can give you is to never pass a tranny a picture of yourself in PM, that you wouldn't want to see posted on the forum. lol Because the first time you get into a heated argument with either her, or one of her friends, that picture is gonna become everyone's business. lmao
    very true, indeed many gay men are tops only. Its the sexuality aspect of it, you can fuck anyones ass weather male or female... I am talking about the men that would still date after my srs and that only leaves about hmmm 10 percent of the men here to stay with me...

Hmmm. This thread is yet another example that any subject on HA can all too easily be diverted into one or other of the two most popular sub-categories on HA - guys questioning their own sexuality (am I gay?) or the equally tiresome accusations that others are somehow gay (you gay, biatch!).

My god but it's predictable. It's obviously too much to hope that we might be over it by now.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Hmmm. This thread is yet another example that any subject on HA can all too easily be diverted into one or other of the two most popular sub-categories on HA - guys questioning their own sexuality (am I gay?) or the equally tiresome accusations that others are somehow gay (you gay, biatch!).

My god but it's predictable. It's obviously too much to hope that we might be over it by now.

Wow...kinda jaded on the whole HA thing tonight...eh? I sense a
    hiatus coming. lmao. You can't take this shit too serious man.....

What would you like to discuss RL ?