Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Smile Re: Naomi Black Hammer.....

I met with Naomi Hammer a month ago when she was in Melbourne.
    I'm 20 years old, and up to then had only met a few TS before, but mostly from asia (so they looked very feminine, yet had nice small cocks - good for a young guy just starting). I was looking for another on on backpage (Aussie website) when I saw Naomis add. I didn't believe it at first, 10 inches seemed impossible. Yet I saw her vid she posted, and it seemed legit.
    I called her up and she answered straight away. We arranged a time, and I went over that evening.
    She was staying in a really nice hotel, and was in lingerie when i walked in.
    We talked a bit, though she didn't seem like a very talkative person (also as English wasn't her native language).
    We undressed, and began making out. She undressed and I saw how big her cock was. It was big when it wasn't even fully hard. I stroked it, and it felt amazing, just a little soft, and I could still fit both my hands on it, with space left over. We started to 69, and I was on the bottom. Then out of nowhere she pushed hard, and deep throated me. I was a bit shocked at first, but she pulled out. See did this a few more times, but on the last one she pushed so far down, and held it there for a bit that I couldn't breathe, and I had to squeeze her leg to let her know. She is very dominant.
    She then turned me over without saying a word and pulled the lube out put some on her cock. Now by this stage it was massive. Clearly 10 inches, no lies. She then tried to push her cock in, and I didn't object. Naturally it wouldn't fit. I'm 20, and still tight, so she put more lube on and inched her way in untill it was all the way in to her stomach, slowly she pulled it out and in again. By this time, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to stop. She didn't remover her cock, but got a little bottle of liquid that she said for me to sniff, that would help. So I did, and she started fucking me again. Slowly, at first then increased in speed. Again I asked her to stop, and she told me to sniff the bottle more. She started again and was fucking harder and faster, and i sniffed more the bottle as it was sttill a little painful, then after a bit it didn't hurt at all, and she started to unleash. So hard and fast and deep. It did hurt a little when she went really deep. After fucking for about 10 mins, and she changed positions a few times, she finally came. I though shemales cum was clear, hers was not. It was very white and thick. She then sucked me off until I came, and that was it. It was fast, probably 35 minutes. but to be honest, I was happy it was over. My asshole was stretched pretty wide. Only a month later has it tightened up again hah.
    So I would recommend her if you want someone to dominant you without expecting it. I think she likes young guys.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Naomi Black Hammer.....

That review reads as if she just fucked you bareback.... which is disturbing frankly. I suggest that if that's the case, you go get yourself tested.
    The liquid was clearly poppers.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Advertising in Vegas now, although I will have to pass on that one. Wonder if its actually her. Uses her name and photos.

Junior Poster

I see that she is in Miami...think im going to take the plunge, or should i say bring my pussy and let her take the plunge

Trannies luv me

Junior Poster

She is a gorgeous woman in her pics, reminds me alot of a reincarnated nerfetti
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46168_10200290172956408_1868380425_n.jpg 
Views:	10935 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	681563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	561715_4875168716509_2025748450_n.jpg 
Views:	8838 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	681564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	644040_4722459658878_925826593_n.jpg 
Views:	8908 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	681565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	942694_10201084062483150_1773963836_n.jpg 
Views:	8916 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	681566  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1043967_10201435304023969_1919411928_n.jpg 
Views:	14207 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	681567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1175505_10201692306648874_1100646699_n.jpg 
Views:	10484 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	681568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1499481_10202600506073292_1556120408_n.jpg 
Views:	9662 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	681569  

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Trannies luv me

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by serial138 View Post
    Advertising in Vegas now, although I will have to pass on that one. Wonder if its actually her. Uses her name and photos.
    It was her a few weeks ago in vegas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1555457_10202723468387273_707516210_n.jpg 
Views:	9291 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	681570  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Trannies luv me

Quote Originally Posted by Trannysluvme View Post
    She is a gorgeous woman in her pics, reminds me alot of a reincarnated nerfetti
    Are those pics from facebook? What is her address?

Junior Poster

She is on south beach, fl

Trannies luv me

Junior Poster

I saw Naomi Black Hammers ad on Eros Miami and I instantly got excited. I knew I had to see her. I had seen the rare videos of her and that monster dick of hers pounding a couple guys. I gave her a call while I was at work and found out she was staying only a few blocks away from me on South Beach.

Going to see her was very easy, she was super friendly and easy to talk to. I knew she was like a brazilian goddess that travels all over Europe, so I was nervous about how her english would be. Speaking to her on the phone I could hear her accent, living in miami, I’ve heard much worst accents from people that live here, so I would say her English was great. I later learned that she speaks 6 languages.

When I got to her apartment on the beach, she opened the door for me and was wearing a sexy black lace night dress, with tall heels. I’m 6’2, so with her heels she was a bit tall, but her body is amazing, face very feminine. I’ve been with Natalia Coxxx before and despite being much taller, Naomi by far worked the tight/curvaiious and fit look without looking masculine better.

I brought some weed for us to smoke and talked to her as I rolled up a fat blunt. She sad the weed mad her sleepy so she didn’t want to smoke too much. We squared away the money situation (I don’t pay for ts girls often, but I COULD NOT pass up Naomi Black HAMMER) and smoked. I took my clothes and she slipped out her lacy outfit. Her cock was beautiful in its flaccid state. looked like a dark chocolate dick, completely shaved, and bump free. She was about 4 inches soft, and as i sucked her I played with the nipple ring she had on her breast. I asked her if she was sensual or liked to be dominant. She said she didn’t like dominant, so I continued to suck her black dick as she got hard.

Then all of a sudden, she brought a bottle of poppers out and shit got crazy. I sniffed it once, she took a big sniff and she started to push my throat back with her dick. She shoved her big cock all the way down my throat and i gagged. She saw that I kept pulling my throat off as she was trying to shove it all in and made me sit on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I don’t know if she was being dominant or if i was just so at will to her cock and how she wanted it. I have never been face fucked the way Naomi Black Hammer destroyed my throat. I took all of her cock down my throat, not by choice; yet I’m still proud!! My head was on the floor, trying to escape from underneath her and get some of her cock out so i could breathe. She kept fucking me with my head on the floor.

Then her eyes set sight on my ass and told me to get up, she grabs a condom, puts lube on. The first condom popped as she was putting it on, which made me a little nervous for my ass. She grabs another one, puts it on and then lubes my ass. She sat on the bed and wanted me to sit on it, I tried but it wasn’t going in. She made me lay doggy style and got behind me, She handed me the poppers and began to go very slow, but thats still a 11 inch fat black dick back there. It felt like she was ripping me open and i wanted to get off of it but she kept her hand firmly on my ass and calmly/sweetly coerced me to stay. I knew that this was an experience with such an Amazon Beauty that I couldn’t bitch up, so i stayed around past the initial pain.

So glad i did.

She got it all in and stroked it in for a long time from the back. She never rammed it in or fuckd me too hard. Probably bcuz she was still jet lagged from the flight from Germany. Her big cock felt so amazing inside, and she looked even better on top. Her breasts are a nice size, her face is beautiful, nails were done a sexy long red. Had a nice abs, her thighs were thick, ass wasn’t overdone with ass shots like 88% of TS girls. I would guess that she only had some facial and breasts work done.

After a while i loosened up more and she wanted me on my back and I spread my legs. After about 6 minutes, of making me hold my legs while she pounded me, she started to go really fast and i felt her cock tensing up, she told me was going to come and i felt the surge of energy her meat gave off inside me. she kept stroking for a couple more minutes and then stopped, left her hard cock in me. I stroked my dick and tried to cum, but it wasn’t happening while she was in me, yet i didn’t want her to pull out. She pulled out of me slowly, grabbed a towel to wipe me up, took her condom off and i grabbed it at its base as i stroked my dick. She felt amazing in my hand, I have big hands and yet she felt so thick and large still. she got from in between my legs and hovered her cock over my face and slapped it on my lips and cheeks. I exploded all over my stomach, leaving her impressed.

I tried to write this review as soon as I could, because it had to be shared; yet it took me a good 2 hrs to write as my cock kept getting hard and i’d stroke it close to cumming.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Trannies luv me

Amazing review!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.