Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    george Junior Poster

Default Re: Naomi Black Hammer.....

Hey Carlos! When can we see new videos and pictures of Naomi? Please film more material with her

Senior Member Junior Poster angelboi's Avatar

That cock is just pure fantasy...

Senior Member Junior Poster angelboi's Avatar

http://www.shufuni.com/shemale+naomi...tranny+124347/

The facial at the end is mesmerising, especially when she sticks it back in his mouth after she's cum.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I found a video and posted it on my tumblr.http://gieric83.tumblr.com Can't say how long it will be at the top, but it will be there until it gets taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by shemalefan7 View Post
    I have sucked that beautiful monster cock of hers, when she was in Helsinki. It was absolutely huge!
    How much did you pay?

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelboi View Post

The facial at the end is mesmerising, especially when she sticks it back in his mouth after she's cum.
    Love it when they do that, cum in my face then stick it right back down my throat.

Also need a top like her, she gets it done.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Wish she would come back to UK again. I met with Naomi a couple of years ago when she visited Edinburgh. Was definitely the best TS meet I have ever had (I still remember it all like it was yesterday).

She is even more beautiful and sexy in the flesh. Heads up: she doesn't speak much English though but I can speak German so we got by. I had a two hour meet with her and it was very relaxed and friendly. Started with a naked massage, first her massaging me then me rubbing oil into her gorgeous body.

After that, we started the sex. Great oral that turned into 69. She only gives oral covered so she put a condom on me but let me suck her cock bare. if you've seen her photos or films, you'll know she is VERY big. And it's no exaggeration. She ended up on top of me during 69 and got really into the oral. She was trying to pound that 8 or 9 inches into my mouth but it was just impossible.But she has a lovely soft foreskin which i love and it felt incredible in my mouth.

Then she asked if we wanted to fuck. One thing that worried me was that I'd seen her films and she always seems quite dominant in them but here she was really friendly (speaking German helped). It was relaxed and friendly and we even had some jokes and laughs. She knelt over and let me rim her arsehole first. She was very clean and tasted great. She seemed to respond and got turned on (well her cock got hard anyway) and then she slipped a condom on me and let me penetrate her arse. She has this real talent: she can squeeze your cock with her inner ass muscles which is something not every girl can do. She switched position a few times, on her back then sitting on top of me, cowgirl. That was my favourite as I could see and touch her amazing body as we fucked. Finally I came like a steam train.

She didn't force herself on me but asked if i wanted to get fucked by her and by now i was gagging for it. One thing we laughed about was her enormous bag of condoms - there must have been about 100 in it. Anyway, she slipped a condom on herself, lubed up my arse and started pushing her cock in. Thank god i was so turned on by now because she is massive. For the first 15 minutes or so she could only get the first couple of inches in me but she kept massaging and kissing my back and whispering to me so eventually I relaxed. No idea how many inches she ended up pushing inside me but it felt like a tree was up there. Here's my advice guys: before you see her, stretch your arse out with some dildoes or butt plugs. That's what I will do next time.

Me on my back with her pushing my ankles back and thrusting in to me was the best thing I have ever felt. Your prostate will get a really good work out as she slams into you, i can tell you.

When she was ready to cum, she asked where i wanted it and i really wanted to taste her so I asked to suck her again. She let me suck and stroke her cock in my mouth (condom off) until she came. I always think a mark of a girl's health and hygiene is what she tastes like when she cums. No funky spunk here, she tasted really sweet.

We still had half an hour on my time so we went to the shower together to get cleaned up where she still played with my cock.

At no time really did I sense her clock watching. The only thing was her phone rang twice while we were together and she had to answer to take bookings. But I guess that comes with the territory. She's more expensive than most: I paid £450 for the 2 hours but it was worth every penny I reckon.

If she comes back to the UK I will definitely see her again.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Just a warning. I clicked on that link and was attacked by an exploit. My antivirus caught it and blocked it but just beware.

Quote Originally Posted by angelboi View Post

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

george Junior Poster

That was awesome review xxxmovieguy! Did she stay hard when you fucked her? What about all those fifteen minutes she was working her way inside your ass and slamming after that?

5 Star Poster

8 out of 8 members liked this post.