Thread: Some Advice

Default Some Advice from you lovely ladies

First off let me say im not looking for medical advice or a diagnosis, im looking for opinions from you girls.

For as long as i remember ive felt different to everyone else i.e id rarther be doing gymnastics rarther than playing rugby, figure skating rarther than skateboarding etc.

A few years ago i had the opportunity to dress as a woman and i felt awesome and looked awesome too and from then ive been dressing more and more to the point i spend most of my time as Rhi.

but im slightly conflicted as im comfortable when in male mode and comfortable in female mode but recently have been putting serious thought into transitioning

so heres the question in your opinion ladies, Am i Transgenered?

Feel free to ask me any questions as i have a million thought buzzing round my head about this but dont want to bore you cos lets be honest, no one reads super long posts lol

look forward to hearing your views
    Rhi
    XxX

Last edited by help!!!; 11-03-2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: im an attention whore lol

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Some Advice

The side of female or the side of male is more inside ur mind?

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    The side of female or the side of male is more inside ur mind?
    mostly female, my male side comes when i have to go to a friends house or a family member
    but as i said im conflicted

Quote Originally Posted by help!!! View Post
    mostly female, my male side comes when i have to go to a friends house or a family member
    but as i said im conflicted
    Maybe u need more time to stud urself and see if is the female side u want more,the fact that u are in male mode when u meet ur family and friends shows that they don`t know yet about ur sexuality and for good reason is good that u don`t tell them till ur not secure in what u are and what u want to be from now one.

Maybe u need more time to stud urself and see if is the female side u want more,the fact that u are in male mode when u meet ur family and friends shows that they don`t know yet about ur sexuality and for good reason is good that u don`t tell them till ur not secure in what u are and what u want to be from now one.

a few of my friends have met my female side and accept it but the only reason i have not told my family that i at least have these kind of thoughts it that they are catholics and have really strong views against it

a few of my friends have met my female side and accept it but the only reason i have not told my family that i at least have these kind of thoughts it that they are catholics and have really strong views against it
    My parents are catolic to but they accepted since i was a child as they thought that i am a gay for being so feminine and wearing tight chlotes doing my hair etc and was only when i was child.is not what ur parents wants ,is what u want.u don`t do ur life after ur parents rules.follow ur instinct ,stick for that it will be a very hard journey for u but is time to face the realitty and everything will come next.Transition is a long journey and if u think ur ready for that ,fight for that.All u need is faith and confidence in u.Don`t let the bad fellengs to scarre u as happiness without sacrifice is not happiness.

My parents are catolic to but they accepted since i was a child as they thought that i am a gay for being so feminine and wearing tight chlotes doing my hair etc and was only when i was child.is not what ur parents wants ,is what u want.u don`t do ur life after ur parents rules.follow ur instinct ,stick for that it will be a very hard journey for u but is time to face the realitty and everything will come next.Transition is a long journey and if u think ur ready for that ,fight for that.All u need is faith and confidence in u.Don`t let the bad fellengs to scarre u as happiness without sacrifice is not happiness.
    thanks for your input hun i appreciate it a lot

Any of you other girls able to share wisdom?

thanks for your input hun i appreciate it a lot

Any of you other girls able to share wisdom?
    yw and good luck x

bump!
    THANKS GIRLS!

Last edited by help!!!; 11-03-2011 at 03:56 PM.