Page 363 of 3327 FirstFirst ... 2633133533583593603613623633643653663673683734134638631363 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 33269
  1. #3621
    Senior Member Junior Poster JOHNN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ZOOYORK
    Posts
    286

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by miked341 View Post
    http://longisland.backpage.com/Trans...li-24/30327917

    I hope she is for real
    Thanks for any info

    mike
    please report back with a review, she looks hot!!!!



  2. #3622
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Has anyone ever seen this girl? Any reviews? http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Tr...ay-23/10121979



  3. #3623
    Junior Member Rookie Poster titan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by VracerV View Post
    Has anyone ever seen this girl? Any reviews? http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Tr...ay-23/10121979
    She is the real deal. Lilly is verse and is about 150.



  4. #3624
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Hey i need a quick recommendation on a ts to see tonight. Looking for a top who is a gfe. In queens, bklyn, or long island. Fernandita is an obvious choice, but never seems to pick up when i call "/ . All suggestions asap will be greatly appreciated!



  5. #3625
    Veteran Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    596

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    i
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNg OF QuEeNs View Post
    Hey i need a quick recommendation on a ts to see tonight. Looking for a top who is a gfe. In queens, bklyn, or long island. Fernandita is an obvious choice, but never seems to pick up when i call "/ . All suggestions asap will be greatly appreciated!
    Kiara Topaz, in Queens. She has an ad running on BP, something about new pics. She's older, but really hung, a lot of fun and GFE if you're nice.


    Last edited by tgurlvrnyc; 05-31-2012 at 03:55 AM.

  6. #3626
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by tgurlvrnyc View Post
    i
    Kiara Topaz, in Queens. She has an ad running on BP, something about new pics. She's older, but really hung, a lot of fun and GFE if you're nice.
    How much?



  7. #3627
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by tgurlvrnyc View Post
    i
    Kiara Topaz, in Queens. She has an ad running on BP, something about new pics. She's older, but really hung, a lot of fun and GFE if you're nice.
    Was looking for a little younger



  8. #3628
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    Anyone seen her before? Hopefully something positive. Details

    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/3047937517.html



  9. #3629
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    She is real Is real with a fat cock..i never met her but ibknow her.from the localhookupz scene (provemyself) supper sexy..but I cant vouche for.her attitude or.place proceed with caution ..but she is.real



  10. #3630
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Reviews of TS Girls in New York

    My last thread was @kingofqueens about dominican freak in the bx.....
    Ps: please give review if you do go im waiting to go see a few tgurls myself and she is one of them...



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •