Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Default Re: Is it over when he cums?

Quote Originally Posted by evilernie View Post
    Why wouldn't a tgirl have the same kind of weakness?

Besides, biology should have designed men to be more vigorous for the propagation of the species - one would think.
    I suspect, double e, that it may have something to do with the hormones that t-girls take to become more feminine. As far as the need to be vigorous for the propagation of the species, the male's work in this is essentially finished once he cums. From that point on the vigor is mainly needed by the female. Fortunately we have evolved past the point of we're born, we live for awhile, then we fuck and then we die.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I love sex, and I will always go the extra measure to pleasure him, what ever it takes. Sex is supposed to be wonderful for both of us. If he is happy and satisfied, then he will be more willing to make me happy and satisfied. It's a win-win for all.
    Substitute the word her for him in what Debra wrote and I totally agree with her statement. It is always a two way street - and the pleasure should always be mutual.

Im not a transexual but from my experience its over when he cums most of the time unless hes determined for round two. guys can get lazy sometimes once they've already cum.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoysGotLegs View Post
    Im not a transexual but from my experience its over when he cums most of the time unless hes determined for round two. guys can get lazy sometimes once they've already cum.
    True - and especially true with a GG for once you've lost your hard-on its difficult to keep on playing (though cunninlingus is always an option) But with a pre-op TS who is a top is there any reason she can't fuck you or you finish her off with a blow job. Fairs fair after all.

In my case, its not so much that its being lazy after orgasm. Its like a switch gets flipped and the desire for sex is replaced with a desire for anything else BUT sex. Almots like a guilt complex takes over for having achieved orgasm. Now if the partner is absolutely stunning and raring to go for round two, that complex can quickly be stuffed into a hat box and put back on the top shelf of the linen closet... lol

Usually I have very good stamina and am able to hold out and cum with my partner. I prefer it that way, unless its known beforehand that I'm getting an oral treat and she will be bringing me to the finish with her mouth, and then thats it.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

No way, the second orgasm always feels was better than the first!!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

once i cum i am fully switch on then ... roaring into anal destruction mode these days i can cum quite fast if i wish to .. sometimes i like to get it out of the way so i can focus on enjoying the anal sex

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    once i cum i am fully switch on then ... roaring into anal destruction mode these days i can cum quite fast if i wish to .. sometimes i like to get it out of the way so i can focus on enjoying the anal sex

love love love.......

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .