Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Platinum Poster CORVETTEDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,091

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Simply put...


    Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 03:45 AM.

  2. #12
    #fuckcancer Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    10,021

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    You also could have bought shemale.xxx and forwarded it to transsexuals.xxx or transporn.xxx or tsporn.xxx or whatever. This isn't rocket science. WTF?

    ~BB~


    Bella-XXX.com

  3. #13
    Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    15,710

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    You also could have bought shemale.xxx and forwarded it to transsexuals.xxx or transporn.xxx or tsporn.xxx or whatever. This isn't rocket science. WTF?

    ~BB~
    Er, that would be rocket science ... you are clueless about this business. Until you are part of it, STFU.



  4. #14
    #fuckcancer Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    10,021

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Er, that would be rocket science ... you are clueless about this business. Until you are part of it, STFU.
    Yeah. I haven't been in political campaigning since age 12. I haven't been in the adult business for 15 years. I haven't been in the web business for 4. I haven't been making porn for 2 and a half. I'm a non-entity. That's why I get under your skin so much.

    Reality check!

    ~BB~


    Bella-XXX.com

  5. #15
    Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    15,710

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Yeah. I haven't been in political campaigning since age 12. I haven't been in the adult business for 15 years. I haven't been in the web business for 4. I haven't been making porn for 2 and a half. I'm a non-entity. That's why I get under your skin so much.

    Reality check!

    ~BB~
    Correct you haven't. You tried ... you failed.




    Last edited by GroobySteven; 10-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.

  6. #16
    Platinum Poster MrsKellyPierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    15,158

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No Bella - Shemale has been a term forever and a day - in the 80s etc

    I don't know if Steven was making porn in the 80's?

    The point is the average consumer searches SHEMALE

    Shemale is a porn TERM..who cares?

    If you are a porn model it comes with the gig..




    My official Adult Blog

    http://www.kellypierceblog.com

    My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

    http://www.secretkelly.com

    My official Cam Site

    http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

  7. #17
    Junior Poster livepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    In my opinion as a consumer the word shemale is more exotic and taboo.


    Life is short. Just enjoy it.

  8. #18
    #fuckcancer Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    10,021

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by livepersona View Post
    In my opinion as a consumer the word shemale is more exotic and taboo.
    Sure, but would you stop watching if it was labeled TS-Porn instead?

    I suspect most fans would not since some sites are already doing it. You don't really need that extra layer of objectification to make money in this business.

    ~BB~


    Bella-XXX.com

  9. #19
    Junior Poster livepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    410

    Talking Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Sure, but would you stop watching if it was labeled TS-Porn instead?

    I suspect most fans would not since some sites are already doing it. You don't really need that extra layer of objectification to make money in this business.

    ~BB~
    I don't care what its called. I'd watch regardless. Everyone has their own idea behind lablels anyway. From a business perspective why not choose shemale? Those who are worried about objectification are a minority. Someone else would have taken advantage. Business is business and shemale would appear to attract more noobs than touchy feely stuff.

    Not saying its right or wrong either. It is what it is.


    Life is short. Just enjoy it.

  10. #20
    Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    So Cal, the I.E.
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Kelly Rocks!! Kellys Dreamhouse is the best!! Keep on doing what your doing.


    first you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me... BLOW!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •