Rookie Poster

Default Republican Hypocrits

Republican Hypocrits,

Hi, Im Kobe Bryant. I just scored 81 points while being accused of raping a white chick who happened to be skirting the back way to my hotel room. Dat shit is old news, time to move on.

Update: I know Im busy torching the NBA for all the shit they pulled on me the last few years. But, hey!!!! Im not Ron Artest. Show respect. But since I'm the fucking man right now, I got some shitz to say. Kobe.

4 life

#1 You cannt be a true Republican and suck a cock. Even if the cock belonged to the finest chick who ever lived. I mean come on. Im straight. I drop 40 a game. Do you see me sucking a dick? Even if its Vanessa Williams. Plus I saw her in Penthouse, she has no dick. (Dyke scene) Howls.

#2 Log Cabin Republicans.

That's what you are. Look them up. Fags who are from the party of Lincoln. Your not alone. Just another bunch of cock smoking hypocrits. At least you have a party.

#3 Rush Limbaugh

This fat ass muther fucker got a free Vietnam pass for a "cyst" on his ass. A Cyst? LOL

Cyst = Ass Pounding

The perfect example of a chickenhawk.

Now, Im a tranny chaser, no doubt. But you hypocrits try to diss me more than republicans? Come on. Should I go into Tom Delay? Jack Abramhoff?

Hypocrits come in a lot of forms. Republican seems to be the most relevant.

KD

Veteran Poster

Hi, I'm a Proud Republican hypocrite. I just scored 225 points in my backyard. Luckily, no one would play with me , so I didn't have to feed off, which is a waste of my time,anyway. Seriously, while videoing "Spring Break" in Daytona, around 1999, Wilt Chamberlain was there. We spent about 45 minutes shooting the shit with him and his classy old manager. Kobe.......You ain't SHIT!!!!