Veteran Poster

Default Shuffle off to Buffalo

Going to Buffalo NY this weeknd. it is a college town so there has to be some fun some where.
    Anyone know of nay bars which cater to Transgender? or anyone in town who might be fun?

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Default Re: Shuffle off to Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY View Post
    Going to Buffalo NY this weeknd. it is a college town so there has to be some fun some where.
    Anyone know of nay bars which cater to Transgender? or anyone in town who might be fun?
    Been to Buffalo many times and it is a horrible party town even with the colleges. It's loaded with frat boys and not much diversity, if you know what I mean.
    Other than eros or backpage, I don't think you're going to find visible TGs unless you find an underground club, which I don't even know exists.
    Everything is so spread out there; you're going to need a car. If you're really really trying to find something, I would go to an adult store and ask. There's tons of those...

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    Been to Buffalo many times and it is a horrible party town even with the colleges. It's loaded with frat boys and not much diversity, if you know what I mean.
    Other than eros or backpage, I don't think you're going to find visible TGs unless you find an underground club, which I don't even know exists.
    Everything is so spread out there; you're going to need a car. If you're really really trying to find something, I would go to an adult store and ask. There's tons of those...

To the OP, where did u here buffalo is a college town??? Buffalo fucking sucks. I would say dont waste your time going there but if u have to, then do you.

Goodluck...

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Veteran Poster

Going there for Business. hate to waste a good hotel room. Have to find someone(s) to play with lol There has to be some transgender community in a city of that size

I live in the Buffalo area and I have to go to Toronto for TS fun. Backpage does have a few listings for mostly girls that visit Buffalo but none of them appeal to me personally. If you have the time, drive up to Toronto. They have a lot of quality TGirls that charge from $200 to $250 per hour.