Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gilly Hicks

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Gilly Hicks

Good luck, Freddie, and don't let them put a wig on your football.

It's an Australian lingerie chain, I remember seeing one last time I was in Sydney - surprised that you haven't been in there making lacy purchases for your lady, Russ! - so I'm sure that none of us can wait to see you in a basque, full wig, the lot, Freddie.

Who knows? Maybe you'll be on the catwalk when I get down there in January. But do start off in lowish heels, just in case.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Silver Poster

They have male model greeters.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    They have male models.
    what does that have to do w/you

They have male model greeters.
    In which case, best of luck, Freddie!

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaaz View Post
    what does that have to do w/you
    they want men who are models to greet costumers. She said i'd have to wear a tank top and sometimes no shirt to attract females into the store.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

The other day me and my girl went to this mall in New Jersey and she talked me into goin into this store called Gilly Hicks. As soon as i entered i was greeted by this chick who was like "Well, well, well....how would you like to model for us?" and i was like "who...? me?" and looked behind myself to make sure she was talkin to me.... and the chick was like "yes you, you have a very attractive look" and she asked to see my body and she was impressed and set me up wit an interview right then and there. bwahahaha
    i'ma give it a try.
    Then you woke up all disappointed.

Last edited by Debra; 10-26-2011 at 04:57 AM.
    "Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    No! What he meant was, everytime a thread is going well and people are enjoying themselves, you have to come in and fuck it up with your usual unnecessary personal insult attacks. There was no reason for it. You were not pervoked or even mentioned. Why can't you just let people have some fun? Are you that fucked-up that you want others to be miserable like you?

Go fuck one of your biker buddies, SON!

Hey.....newbie. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know Freddie's tendencies, and his passive anti white shtick...He's pretty famous for it. Go look at some of his old posts before you stick your nose where it don't belong.
    I mean really...you make a post like he did on a Tranny internet forum, and you deserve to be poked at, so why don't you butt the fuck out.....What the fuck are you...the self appointed hall monitor ?....This place is in need of some mods....file your application accordingly. This place is also for hung angels as I'm told....Appearently you're neither. My deal with freddie is my deal.....you're mighty protective of Freddie and Silcc...? Why is that? Freddie's a big boy...he can handle himself.

Here's the deal baby...you wanna be treated like a lady the way many on here are treated...then act like one, but when you get in my face unprovoked....you're gonna get it right back.

This thread needs more Debra and less OMK. This guy comes in here and trolls the hell out of this thread. Freddie I think you need to watch you back or OMK might try and make you his biker bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Hey.....newbie. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know Freddie's tendencies, and his passive anti white shtick...He's pretty famous for it. Go look at some of his old posts before you stick your nose where it don't belong.
    I mean really...you make a post like he did on a Tranny internet forum, and you deserve to be poked at, so why don't you butt the fuck out.....What the fuck are you...the self appointed hall monitor ?....This place is in need of some mods....file your application accordingly. This place is also for hung angels as I'm told....Appearently you're neither. My deal with freddie is my deal.....you're mighty protective of Freddie and Silcc...? Why is that? Freddie's a big boy...he can handle himself.

Here's the deal baby...you wanna be treated like a lady the way many on here are treated...then act like one, but when you get in my face unprovoked....you're gonna get it right back.
    Read your last sentence. Yet when you jump in peoples faces unprovoked for no reason it's OK because it's you doing it. Right? If Freddie had mentioned you in a bad light, I could understand you defending yourself. But that was not the case. You just bullied your way in and started with the nasty insults. Very typical of you.

In case you haven't noticed, I AM an HA. I am a TS. You don't have to fuck for cash to be here. So far all but 3 assholes, (You included) have given me a hard time. Everyone else has treated me like a lady and with total respect. But that is beyond anything you could understand. You talk like an uneducated street thug with lines like, "Here's the deal baby" like you own me and you are going to TELL me what to do. That shit doesn't impress anyone.

So why don't you "Butt the fuck out" and practice what you preach.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain