Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I am officially...SINGLE...

I don't use to talk about me that much, but i really need to express myself somewhere and i thought HA would be the perfect place to talk. I think talking about it will do me good and comfort me in some way.

I was with him for the past 4 years, like any other couples, we did have fights and arguments, which is normal... But the most recent argument led to a break-up...
    At the beginning of the relationship, everything was just wonderful...the 2nd-3rd year were awesome...came the 4th year, everything has changed..i want to respect his privacy so i wouldnt state what changes he has gone through.. only that he has a new objective, which somehow contributes to the argument..
    Now u tell me, what woman is not going to ask 'that' question after being together for a long time...4years plus, mind u! But then again, part of it was my mistake, choosing someone younger at the first place..am i stupid? i have no regret....
    I do agree that sometimes, my own selfishness about some stuff has made the change of heart of him..im sorry about that..i admit i've made him disappointed on certain matters..on the other hand, i was also upset with him due to certain matters also..so both have been through some rough moment trying to accept one another all this while...
    I want to hate him but i cannot..the fact that i still love him hurts me even more..yet, i know that its no use loving someone who doesnt love u anymore as much as u do...and i know someone better is waiting for me out there.. (or should i stay single while i'm doing this job ? maybe)
    i have no regret knowing and being with him for the past 4 years..thanks for all the memories...i wish u all the best in life.. :')
    Thank you to my friends (Chris, Jade, James, Mike, Goku, Alison, Carl, Alejandro, all the girls who met him Allanah, Jade, Joanna, Danni, Libby, Karla, Farrah, Alison etc... & my Family) who had been always there to support me. Love you all.

Last edited by AngelinaTorres; 10-26-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: I am officially...SINGLE...

Darling ive read ur post and a big advice and beleve me is a good one if u want to have a nice life."DO NOT EVER GO IN RELANTIONSHIP WITH GUYS YOUNGER THEN U" they still have plenty energy for fun,others girls .young guys are not always stable in relantionship .i can be with guys youngers then me 4 years but that 4 years means sex,sex,sex,nothing more.U dfo alot to keep ur relationship and they do alot to be satisfy it by u.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Sorry to hear about your loss, Angelina. Best wishes on a full recovery from your broken heart.

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Darling ive read ur post and a big advice and beleve me is a good one if u want to have a nice life."DO NOT EVER GO IN RELANTIONSHIP WITH GUYS YOUNGER THEN U" they still have plenty energy for fun,others girls .young guys are not always stable in relantionship .i can be with guys youngers then me 4 years but that 4 years means sex,sex,sex,nothing more.U dfo alot to keep ur relationship and they do alot to be satisfy it by u.
    I agree, thanks for your advice, i have always been attracted to mature men, so i won't do the same mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Angelina. Best wishes on a full recovery from your broken heart.
    Thank you, i'll be ok

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres View Post
    I agree, thanks for your advice, i have always been attracted to mature men, so i won't do the same mistake

Thank you, i'll be ok

More then welcome sweetheart xxxxx

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

sorry to hear that angelina xxx you will be fine sweetness life is a learning curve and you have grown over the years so take the positives from it ....

Kisses Libby xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Life is sticky, relationships are hard. Your post seems like you have a good grasp of the issues and why they are/ are not worth dealing with. There is no set formula for love, younger, older they all have their own set of problems.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for the best. Difficulties in relationships always remind me of my favorite quote.

"I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. "

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    sorry to hear that angelina xxx you will be fine sweetness life is a learning curve and you have grown over the years so take the positives from it ....

Kisses Libby xx
    I have some great memories at your place, you had always been nice with us, thank you Libby, it's a new start, a new beginning for me, i try to take it in a positive way and i know i will be fine

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

thats the spirit kidda xxx xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by yngnwburbsguy View Post
    Life is sticky, relationships are hard. Your post seems like you have a good grasp of the issues and why they are/ are not worth dealing with. There is no set formula for love, younger, older they all have their own set of problems.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for the best. Difficulties in relationships always remind me of my favorite quote.

"I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. "
    Thank you very much