Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: NYC silicone Pumping

other countries let you do all kinda crazy shit!

they do not have the FDA,medical board and CPA and other protections like we have hear

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=60128

Quote Originally Posted by Clone 0101 View Post
    Priscilla Presley had corrective surgery and just so you know she was injected with a low grade silicone (Not the silicone that we have been injected with which is medical grade). She was one of many of Hollywood's A-list that were taken by a Dr by the name of Daniel Serrano. To boot he wasnt even licensed in the USA to practice as a Dr. Maybe you should do your research before posting on topics you clearly are mis informed and know nothing about Natina except for hear say.

Default Re: NYC silicone Pumping

I just want to point something out. Can we agree that its silly when we say medical grade silicone, as if there is such a thing. NO silicone is health free form in the body according the law of the US, and many trained medical professionals. That being said when we say medical grade silicone we act as if labeling it as so renders it safe for the body. That being said, in my opinion there is no such thing. Just a thought...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Lightbulb Re: NYC silicone Pumping

SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT REAd or comprehend

Posted on April 1, 2011 by Terry Zimmerman, MD, FACS
    Even though silicone injections are illegal in the US, many women still get them—knowingly or unknowingly—in their pursuit of beauty. I’m willing to bet that if you asked five of your friends if silicone injections can be used to augment anything—to plump up the lips, round out the buttocks, fill in wrinkles on the face or the backs of the hands—at least three of them would say “yes.” Although liquid silicone is often used off-label or on the black market by unqualified providers, it’s not FDA approved for any those purposes.
    Back in the 1950′s, silicone injections were used as breast augmentation material. However, they were banned when it was discovered that the injections caused deformities, lumps, bumps and infections. Today, silicone injections are approved by the FDA only as micro-droplet injections for scar tissue. Another challenge of silicone (just in case the risk of deformity and infection isn’t enough) is that silicone doesn’t adapt well with aging. As the facial area, for example, ages and begins to sag, the silicone remains firm and begins to stick out–resulting in a deformed appearance. Although the dermal fillers I use in my Folsom/Sacramento plastic surgery practice, such as Juvederm, Restylane and Sculptra Aesthetic, are fairly long-lasting, none of them will ever last long enough to create an odd appearance as a user ages.

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    I just want to point something out. Can we agree that its silly when we say medical grade silicone, as if there is such a thing. NO silicone is health free form in the body according the law of the US, and many trained medical professionals. That being said when we say medical grade silicone we act as if labeling it as so renders it safe for the body. That being said, in my opinion there is no such thing. Just a thought...

Last edited by natina; 10-27-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Exclamation Re: NYC silicone Pumping

Silicone Injections Cost ≈ $3,500 average cost

Are Silicone Butt Injections Illegal?

i had several butt injections to enhance, lift and reshape my butt 10 years ago. I do believe it was silicone that was used from the descriptions here. i now have hard tumor like balls that have migrated to the sides of my hips. is this dangerous and can they be removed? also were these injections of silicone illegal? Thanks.

Asked 18 months ago by xxxxxxxx in NJ
    Tags:buttocksgranuloma

Butt Fill Injections - Silicone, Hydrogel, Valvoline

The law defines what local doctors would do under similar circumstances as the Standard of Professional Practice. For malpractice to occur, a doctor needs to do something that is totally different from what his colleagues would do ( IE deviation from this local standard) AND for that breach to have resulted in an injury.
    Since butt injection of NON-FDA approved substances is NOT practiced by most doctors (in most communities in this country) that would constitute a deviation from the standard of care and you sound as if you have a resulting injury. So in theory you may have a malpractice case.
    But it would be hard for you to collect anything. The reasons - in most of these cases the injections are done by non-licensed practitioners, who are uninsured in hotel rooms / homes and "pump partis" and it would be hard to convince a jury that you did not really know that your buttocks injections were not really a conventional treatment.
    By the way, removal of silicone scars is VERY hard and would leave depressed scars. In effect you will be changing one deformity for another.
    If it sounds too good to be true...

https://www.realself.com/question/si...ctions-illegal

Butt Augmentation Cost ≈ $4,600 average cost
    Hydrogel Butt Injections

I was interested in enhancing my butt but I don't want surgery or anesthesia. I was looking on line and found something called Hydrogel injections but its hard to find a surgeon who does this. Is this an effective way to augment the butt area, and where is it available (in the northeast)?

Tags:
    buttockshydrogelinjection
    Sort 10 expert answers by: VotesDate
    +3
    Don't even think about it!

Material other than your own fat can be dangerous to your health. This is a terrible procedure. Enhance your front not your back. Some one needs to develope padded shorts.
    William B. Rosenblatt, MD
    New York Plastic Surgeon
    ASAPSASPS

+2
    Hydrogel butt injections are extremely dangerous and illegal to inject in the US. Not FDA approved.

Many patients call our office asking for the hydrogel injections. There isn't any safe or legal ways to increase butt size without surgery. Brazilan butt lift used your own fat cells to enhance the butt. The abdomen is liposuctioned and the fat is used in the butt. If you are still considering PMMA or hydrogel injections, think twice about what you are injecting into your body. If you are against having surgery, forget about any butt procedures. ... more
    Otto Joseph Placik, MD
    Chicago Plastic Surgeon
    ASAPSASPS

+1
    Hydrogel Injections

These injuections are not approved by the FDA in the US. Be very careful about getting something like this done or who you have doing it to you. There have been some cases that have caused renal failure and have lead to death due to silicone butt injections.
    Doctor's Website
    Jaime Perez MD
    Tampa Plastic Surgeon
    ASPS

+1
    Artifical filler for butt augmentation

I do not recommend Hydrogel butt injections because autologous fat is much superior and has fewer side effects and can be a permanent solution if done correctly.
    John Burns, MD
    Dallas Plastic Surgeon
    ASPS

+1
    Hydrogel not available for Buttock Enhancement in the US

Hydrogel is not avialble in the US. Even if you can find medical grade hydrogel (Aquamid) to inject into the buttock it will cost several thousands of $ to inject 300-500 cc in each buttock. The safety of hydrogel is not fully known yet.
    Samir Shureih, MD
    Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
    ASAPSASPS

+1
    Run away as fast as you can! There are now many reports...

Run away as fast as you can! There are now many reports of people experiencing terrible complications, including kidney failure and death from the injection of "hydrogel" into their buttocks. The accepted and safe methods of achieving buttock augmentation are grafting your own fat into the buttocks, and using implants. Both require a minor surgical procedure and should be performed by a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. Be careful with your health and... more
    Doctor's Website
    Armando Soto, MD
    Orlando Plastic Surgeon
    ASAPSASPS

+1
    I would be very careful about this stuff, and who you go...

I would be very careful about this stuff, and who you go to. This is not an approved procedure, and could be harmful or fatal. I saw one report of a woman who had silicone injected into her buttocks and she died due to silicone embolism. Be sure to only go to a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. sek
    Scott E. Kasden, MD
    Dallas Plastic Surgeon
    ASAPSASPS

+1
    Look for alternatives to hydrogel for butt augmentation

There are really no cost effective and safe alternatives to fat grafting. The fillers we use in the face would in theory work, but would be extremely expensive and temporary. Other fillers(silicone, Hydrogel-Aquamid, PMMA, etc) have been associated with MANY complications after injection, even months to years later, resulting in pain and severe deformity. If you search these products on this site or click on their name in my post here, you can read about the experiences of some other... more
    Doctor's Website
    Daniel P. Markmann, MD
    Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

+1
    Hydrogel Butt Augmentations - Stay Away

Regarding: "Hydrogel Butt Injections I was interested in enhancing my butt but I don't want surgery or anesthesia. I was looking on line and found something called Hydrogel injections but its hard to find a surgeon who does this. Is this an effective way to augment the butt area, and where is it available (in the northeast)?" Hydrogel a mixture of water and various concentrations of polyacrylamide (one known as Aquamid)which is NOT approved by the FDA for any medical... more
    Peter A. Aldea, MD
    Memphis Plastic Surgeon
    ASPS

+1
    Avoid hydrogel injections into the butt

While it may sound appealing to beta gel injected into your butt and avoid surgery... However you need to realize. That this is not done by reputable surgeons because of the horrific complications that come from this procedure. In our clinic we offer fat injections or butt implants (if the patient does not have sufficient fat) Sincerely, Martin Jugenburg, MD
    Martin Jugenburg, MD
    Toronto Plastic Surgeon
    ASPS

http://www.realself.com/question/but...ation-hydrogel

Quote Originally Posted by carl essex View Post
    my comment is valid. there is always someone who will pick holes in everything you say and i guess its you this time. the examples you give are just stupid.
    Due respect set aside, your comment is based on ignorance, which you display amply. The "if you haven't done it, you can't comment on it" is a logically flawed argument and uniformly rejected by people with even half a brain. In fact, it's not even argument, it's conjecture at best. Yeah, there will always be somebody who can pick holes is something you say, especially if it is without any factual support. OK, genius, since you're so knowledgeable, give me some better support for your position.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

me Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams View Post
    LOL the results are not "almost always" horrible. I have been in the scene for 15 years and yes there are some bad jobs but Ive seen MANY and I mean MANY girls who have sil and it looks fine and have no problems as of yet.

I have silicone in my hips and ass and I have no issues, bruising, my shape is normal and not exaggerated.

IT comes down to personal taste and finding the person who knows what they are doing, use medical silicone, and making sure you do it at a slow pace to give it time to settle and make sure you have no issues related to it.

With everything you should make your OWN decisons. DO research on the person, ask questions and make sure you really want this.
    Thanks so much wendy....your always a voice of reason.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    Due respect set aside, your comment is based on ignorance, which you display amply. The "if you haven't done it, you can't comment on it" is a logically flawed argument and uniformly rejected by people with even half a brain. In fact, it's not even argument, it's conjecture at best. Yeah, there will always be somebody who can pick holes is something you say, especially if it is without any factual support. OK, genius, since you're so knowledgeable, give me some better support for your position.
    some better support mmmm how about my finger

Quote Originally Posted by carl essex View Post
    some better support mmmm how about my finger
    Nah, don't think so.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Professional Poster

Medical grade silicone is not just based on the grade of silicone being used. If the grade is pure but the container is open to the air then it is not medical grade anymore. Real medical grade silicone comes in a closed container similar to a bottle of hormones and is air tight. Also if you price a bottle of “real” silicone, it’s very very very expensive.

No one is getting pumped with medical grade silicone by a pumper, you might get a very high grade of silicone but it’s not medical grade. Silicone is silicone, if its caulk at home depot or in a doctor’s office….what makes certain silicone medical grade is that it’s pure and all impurities were removed. Like I said above, if you go to a pumper and there is a jug in the open AIR, just by the air hitting the substance makes it no longer medical grade.

Some pumpers purify the silicone themselves, it can be done. Research Dr. Norman Orentreich, he is dead now but was a pioneer of injectable silicone. He was a dermatologist and back in the 60’s he used to buy and purify the silicone himself. His office is run by his son in NYC and they still do silicone injections.

I have silicone in my hips and butt and love the ‘results’. I stress the word ‘results’ because the ‘results’ are a gamble, it all depends on how your body will react to the foreign substance, complications can happen and your body can reject the substance,. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t of gotten pumped, only because the risk is too high. If you hit a vein and inject silicone into the blood stream you’re done dead bye-bye lol, when I think of that I can’t believe I took that chance, today I find my life far too valuable to chance it. I was LUCKY and love my body, but with the possibility of complications or death it’s not worth taking the chance and I would not recommend anyone getting pumped.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.