Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Beauty vs. Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by rwerfet View Post
    Both!
    But it depends on whether I'm looking for a relationship or a quick fuck. Or how drunk I am (or she is)
    Good Point.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy72 View Post
    Outer is more important. And where I'm from it's who you know, not what you know. Intelligence is overrated. Street smarts is underrated.
    I wouldn't say intelligence is overrated but who you know is definitely way more important than what you know a lot of cases. D.C. is most definitely a who you know city.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    I wouldn't say intelligence is overrated but who you know is definitely way more important than what you know a lot of cases. D.C. is most definitely a who you know city.
    I' m not saying u can be a moron. lol

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Balance is key and I think that is a personal preference that can't be easily defined. I can quickly become turned off by a woman who looks good but who doesn't have an opinion about anything and can't hold a decent conversation. It's harder to ignore a woman who makes me think even if she may not have the physical attributes that are considered attractive to others so yes for me intelligence enhances physical beauty while stupidity detracts from physical beauty.

My advice to those who use their beauty to get through life: keep doing what you're doing! Everyone needs to find their own way and use the assets they have been granted.

While external beauty can cause the initial attraction, intelligence is what counts. I've had some very attractive partners where it never went anywhere with, cause there was no decent conversation after and none leading to the next time together. Beauty fades.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikelpo View Post
    Bella has both
    Thank you. *blush*

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 10-25-2011 at 02:53 AM.

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

The first thing we see when meeting anyone is their face and body. This produces the first opinion in our mind of them. Typically, if they are good looking, we are attracted instantly. If they are... not so good looking, we tend to look beyond them and move on. This is in our nature.

If you are NOT the typical person, and want to converse with them anyway, you will get the second point of your opinion. Their personality. This is where you find out if they are stuck up or outwardly nice. Itelligent or dumb as a stone. Caring of others or self-centered......

Beauty is always a nice perk, but I would rather know someone who is beautiful on the inside, even if the outside is not. I have made many good friends that may or may not win a beauty contest. But they are all my friends anyway because they are good decent people. Nobody is perfect, so we shouldn't expect perfection. It aint gonna happen. I like real people who know the meaning of real.

Be picky about the beauty of your car, or home, or clothing.....but not people. The body is just a shell that contains the real person. If all you want is good looks, then......never mind.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Junior Poster

I like a blend of both of course. I can't stand stupid people. I don't ever want to spend any time with someone stupid. unless they're willing to do more listening than talking.

Intelligence definitely makes a girl sexier in my mind. Too many superficial trannies out there though.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    I like a blend of both of course. I can't stand stupid people. I don't ever want to spend any time with someone stupid. unless they're willing to do more listening than talking.

Intelligence definitely makes a girl sexier in my mind. Too many superficial trannies out there though.

So... whatcha doin' Saturday nite?

~BB~

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    I can quickly become turned off by a woman who looks good but who doesn't have an opinion about anything and can't hold a decent conversation. It's harder to ignore a woman who makes me think even if she may not have the physical attributes that are considered attractive to others so yes for me intelligence enhances physical beauty while stupidity detracts from physical beauty.

My advice to those who use their beauty to get through life: keep doing what you're doing! Everyone needs to find their own way and use the assets they have been granted.

Some who challenges my intellect is the sexiest thing ever. If being hot got you to where you are, just thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    The first thing we see when meeting anyone is their face and body. This produces the first opinion in our mind of them. Typically, if they are good looking, we are attracted instantly. If they are... not so good looking, we tend to look beyond them and move on. This is in our nature.

If you are NOT the typical person, and want to converse with them anyway, you will get the second point of your opinion. Their personality. This is where you find out if they are stuck up or outwardly nice. Itelligent or dumb as a stone. Caring of others or self-centered......

Beauty is always a nice perk, but I would rather know someone who is beautiful on the inside, even if the outside is not. I have made many good friends that may or may not win a beauty contest. But they are all my friends anyway because they are good decent people. Nobody is perfect, so we shouldn't expect perfection. It aint gonna happen. I like real people who know the meaning of real.

Be picky about the beauty of your car, or home, or clothing.....but not people. The body is just a shell that contains the real person. If all you want is good looks, then......never mind.