Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Why is yourdaddy not banned?

This jerk has been disrespectful not only to members but mods also and he isn't banned. I know people who have been banned for less. Some of his posts do consist of a point but in the end he results to childish name calling. I just don't know why must take his bullshit constantly.

Veteran Poster

Maybe it's because if I wasn't here, you guys would masturbate each other so much that you wouldn't need Tgurls anymore. There actually are two sides to everything.

Because this board possesses no apparent moderation whatsoever.

Yourdaddy's posts are arrogant, ignorant, irrelevant, irresponsible, inflammatory and insulting, but I don't want him banned.

"Without free speech no search for truth is possible... no discovery of truth is useful... Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech. The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race."
    Charles Bradlaugh

FK

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Yourdaddy's posts are arrogant, ignorant, irrelevant, irresponsible, inflammatory and insulting, but I don't want him banned.

"Without free speech no search for truth is possible... no discovery of truth is useful... Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech. The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race."
    Charles Bradlaugh

FK

Fk,I do believe in freedom of speech but doesn't one agree to certain terms before registering on this board? "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). "

Default Re: Why is yourdaddy not banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    This jerk has been disrespectful not only to members but mods also and he isn't banned. I know people who have been banned for less. Some of his posts do consist of a point but in the end he results to childish name calling. I just don't know why must take his bullshit constantly.
    What a bunch of weak-minded nonsense. Seriously, I strongly disagree with a great deal of what he says, but why in the hell should we ban him for that. To my mind, he hasn't behaved more onerously than many of the people whose posts I really enjoy – or myself at certain points, for that matter.

Finally, Legend, keep in mind that you weren't banned when you were widely perceived to be behaving like a complete tool, so perhaps you should be a little more understanding of those you believe to be in a similar position.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Why is yourdaddy not banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    behaving like a complete tool
    Never heard anyone in US use that phrase, love it. Nice!
    seanchai

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."
    Frederick Douglass

I have expressed my opinion of Yourdaddy's posts, I don't think they rise (or sink) to the level of the types of speech that should be proscribed. I'd rather prove him wrong, and show his rudeness for what it is than ban him, and let him go on, still malignant and misinformed, but now a martyr.

FK

Gold Poster

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."
    Frederick Douglass

I have expressed my opinion of Yourdaddy's posts, I don't think they rise (or sink) to the level of the types of speech that should be proscribed. I'd rather prove him wrong, and show his rudeness for what it is than ban him, and let him go on, still malignant and misinformed, but now a martyr.

FK
    Good point.

Frederick Douglass

FK
    I second that motion.