Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: So guess where honesty just landed me..

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    If we were in a relationship and, let's say you were a GG, why on Earth would I tell you I was into TS? To indulge in my fantasy the monogamy would be gone. I'd rather fondle a bloody stool.
    Like I said i know many gg that allow their bf to be with ts. There are many fantasies I have that would scare ppl but i have been honest with them and that was the only way they were fulfilled.

Rookie Poster

This whole thing is bullshit in that the guy met this girl on line and never met her and told her he liked girls with a penis. Therefore to me he is an idiot for telling a girl he was trying to impress who happened to have a cunt that he like his woman to have a boner every now and then.

@doctorskrew.. didnt u tell me that you've never been with a ts? what do u know about how society would react if u went out in public with one on your arm? You seem to be painfully insecure and scared of life.. LIVE!!!! lol and FYI I've met tons of girls girls that r lesbians or bisexual and are totally intrigued and into ts women. These arent "swingers" but normal girls, some I even knew before my transition. and to the guy who said that TS women are "men who dress up in women's clothes , but they dont go to work like that". Why are you here? Your generalization of ts women is not only incorrect. Its offensive. If you ever said that to a ts's face she'd probably kick you in the nuts.lol ..only half joking

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Like I said i know many gg that allow their bf to be with ts. There are many fantasies I have that would scare ppl but i have been honest with them and that was the only way they were fulfilled.
    I admire the openness of that, but do the girls worry about their guy eventually going off with a ts or do they simply see it as offering a physical release that they can't?

As for your own scary fantasies, well......

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    @doctorskrew.. didnt u tell me that you've never been with a ts? what do u know about how society would react if u went out in public with one on your arm? . . . If you ever said that to a ts's face she'd probably kick you in the nuts.lol ..only half joking
    Nice avatar, Ryder.

Thnx Dave .. glad u likey xx

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    @doctorskrew.. didnt u tell me that you've never been with a ts? what do u know about how society would react if u went out in public with one on your arm? You seem to be painfully insecure and scared of life.. LIVE!!!! lol and FYI I've met tons of girls girls that r lesbians or bisexual and are totally intrigued and into ts women. These arent "swingers" but normal girls, some I even knew before my transition. and to the guy who said that TS women are "men who dress up in women's clothes , but they dont go to work like that". Why are you here? Your generalization of ts women is not only incorrect. Its offensive. If you ever said that to a ts's face she'd probably kick you in the nuts.lol ..only half joking
    Thank you!!! Because you have never lived in our world you don't see the women that come to us and want us, your trapped in your little straight world that your so blinded by the possibilities life actually offers... Its stupid to think only men like ts women, it just so happens women do but they just don't go out or on forum with it because unlike some men women see as as women, while some men see us as this fetish things.. Its true!

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkempire View Post
    I have been talking to this girl for a while now..we are not dating but we both new there was a strong possibility we would date..just a matter of when.

Anyway I decided to tell her I'm into trannies today and i have been with a few...

Ya its over between us lol she doesn't even want to talk to me..

Did I make the wrong decision by telling her about me and transexuals?
    Hell yes you made the wrong decision telling you were into trannies! You dont eva do no shit like that especially don't eva tell a Black Woman youre into trannies or its a wrap!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Thank you!!! Because you have never lived in our world you don't see the women that come to us and want us, your trapped in your little straight world that your so blinded by the possibilities life actually offers... Its stupid to think only men like ts women, it just so happens women do but they just don't go out or on forum with it because unlike some men women see as as women, while some men see us as this fetish things.. Its true!
    You are right on girl! And the men will deny that we're just a fetish for them.

Some guy was txting me last night and told me he doesn't want a relationship but he doesn't wanna be permiscious neither. Just trying to tell me what I want to hear so we can get down.

Rookie Poster

i have a girlfriend she is cool with it