Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Member Rookie Poster LovetheLBs's Avatar

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Telvin View Post

Who cares that you lost interest besides you. Why bother to even post except to troll...
    I don't think Slave was trying to troll.... just offering an alternative for folks who might have lost interest in Walking Dead and looking for other "zombie" alternatives. Honestly - I have kept watching, but I feel like this season has been their worst one. Things are being dragged out quite a bit, and the storylines are all over the place. (Just one person's opinion.. no need to attack lol)

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

What happens to Carl?

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

I have friends who lost interest in season 7 saying it was the worst season ever. Others that haven't been into season 8. Personally I have enjoyed both. I LOVE Negan. Barring a major departure from the storyline in the comics Negan will be with us for a very long time to come. I'm very happy about that.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Telvin View Post

Who cares that you lost interest besides you. Why bother to even post except to troll...
    Geez you offer an opinion ....
    Sorry you have so much invested in a TV show, and that you are so sensitive about it...
    Please accept my apologies....

Senior Member Junior Poster Telvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slave2u View Post
    Geez you offer an opinion ....
    Sorry you have so much invested in a TV show, and that you are so sensitive about it...
    Please accept my apologies....
    Opinion?

I am not sensitive, I just hate it when people see the name of a thread. They have no interest in the topic of the thread. Then they click the thread and post to say they have no interest. Waste of bandwidth.

It is like someone seeing a thread on some fetish they have no interest in and waste everyone's time by posting they have no interest. What is the point? You're not contributing to the topic, just saying you are not interested. Why waste your time? I know when I see a thread title that is something that I have no interest in, I will move on to the next one.

That is not offering an opinion, it is merely stating you're not interested.

If you come into the thread and tell us you're not interested and why you're not interested, then you would be offering an opinion as to what is wrong with the show. "I lost interest" is just a silly post.

I love the show. It keeps me entertained. I have become invested in some of the characters and want to know what happens to them. The departure between the comics (which I also love) and the TV series keeps it fresh and unpredictable for me.

I get that you posted about Z Nation and that you prefer it. Maybe Z Nation should have it's own thread.

I have not checked out Z Nation as one zombie genre TV show is enough for me. Maybe someday I will check it out. Right now, I tend to limit the amount of time I sit in front of the boob tube so I have to pick and choose the shows I watch carefully.

I see no need for an apology, I have not been harmed or offended in anyway, but thanks.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

I finally had time to watch it tonight. All I can say is. Oh Carl!

Veteran Poster

I heard Carl was scheduled to leave the show to work on other projects. his departure was evitable.
    i really liked Negan, when he arrived. i liked his swagger, the way he talks, taughts and bullies. But the writers killed his character. Made him boring and just a tease. He's not menacing anymore. he's become an annoyance. i can 't take him or his barb wire bat 'Lucille' serious. And maybe the griping fans who bitched about all the gory violence the last 2 years ruined him too. i haven't been crazy about the writings of the Walking Dead the last 2 years.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pantybulge69 View Post
    I heard Carl was scheduled to leave the show to work on other projects. his departure was evitable.
    i really liked Negan, when he arrived. i liked his swagger, the way he talks, taughts and bullies. But the writers killed his character. Made him boring and just a tease. He's not menacing anymore. he's become an annoyance. i can 't take him or his barb wire bat 'Lucille' serious. And maybe the griping fans who bitched about all the gory violence the last 2 years ruined him too. i haven't been crazy about the writings of the Walking Dead the last 2 years.
    My guess, Rick does the deed and kills his son.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

It is now done.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...