Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Lurkers are such losers

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    That is correct. I am not here to market my ass for sale. I joined this site because I am a TS and it looked like fun. The reason for the nude avatar is very simple. Guys like to look at naked girls, and I am not that shy. I thought you would like to see it. It doesn't actually show much except for the bumps of my ass. This is an adult site after all. There is nothing wrong with nudity but should never be thought of as an invitation for purchase and disrespectful crudeness from assholes. They are just avatars on an adult site. It just too bad that there are so many children on this adult site that don't understand how to be an adult. But that is to be expected I guess.
    Debra, you are just a sweetheart. Would love it it you would go on a date with a fat, older guy.

Rookie Poster

That is correct. I am not here to market my ass for sale. I joined this site because I am a TS and it looked like fun. The reason for the nude avatar is very simple. Guys like to look at naked girls, and I am not that shy. I thought you would like to see it. It doesn't actually show much except for the bumps of my ass. This is an adult site after all. There is nothing wrong with nudity but should never be thought of as an invitation for purchase and disrespectful crudeness from assholes. They are just avatars on an adult site. It just too bad that there are so many children on this adult site that don't understand how to be an adult. But that is to be expected I guess.
    I think if you were an adult, you would be flattered by the good ones, and simply ignore the bad ones. That's what being an adult means.

I've read your posts and you're clearly an exhibitionist and a tease, which is great and certainly welcome here, but you can't complain if guys get worked up and don't approach you in the way you'd like. You need to let it slide off your back if you want to survive here. The number of times that tgirls use the word "loser" to describe the men who desire them gets very fucking tedious. Two way street.

Junior Poster

well what do u want attention or no attention.. I guess the only reason you post on here as a tgirl is to see if you attract attention right??? daaaaaaa....

Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.
    Albert Einstein

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Crossover1 View Post
    I think if you were an adult, you would be flattered by the good ones, and simply ignore the bad ones. That's what being an adult means.

I've read your posts and you're clearly an exhibitionist and a tease, which is great and certainly welcome here, but you can't complain if guys get worked up and don't approach you in the way you'd like. You need to let it slide off your back if you want to survive here. The number of times that tgirls use the word "loser" to describe the men who desire them gets very fucking tedious. Two way street.
    Everyone on this site is an exhibitionist and a tease. It's an adult sex site. I guess you are in the gategory of those who do not understand the difference between a teaser and a whore. Nor do you care to know the difference. You think that all women who tease a little to have some fun are whores and should accept anytactles word you wish to throw at them. I'll bet you think all women want you too. And if anyone does NOT agree with you, then they can't be an adult. I guess living in your own little fantasy world must be comforting, because you never have to learn anything more than the egotistical need to be ignorant and crude. I am sure you can get any whore you want. After all, the only thing they expect from you is your cash. Just don't speak to them and you will do fine.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMonkeyGalore View Post
    well what do u want attention or no attention.. I guess the only reason you post on here as a tgirl is to see if you attract attention right??? daaaaaaa....
    My reason for being here was clearly explained in detail. Maybe your limited comprehension of the written word skipped that part. Scroll down and give it a second try.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMonkeyGalore View Post
    Some guys will never, ever get it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodgrief-charlie-brown.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	429582  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

My reason for being here was clearly explained in detail. Maybe your limited comprehension of the written word skipped that part. Scroll down and give it a second try.
    can i fuck u in your left ear until my cum squirts out your right ear?

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

?&*!$%?#$&!

Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

My avatar is of a stone lion. it is not an invitation to take up stone masonry so please stop sending me PMs guys.

Just a new guy / not cool Rookie Poster thenatural1989's Avatar

The nature of this website is going to attract certain characters. Apparently those characters have found you lol...as with most of the other girls on this forum i'm sure.