Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lurkers are such losers

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Personally, I think you're wrong. Most of us are very insecure about our appearance and these hot ladies on her are still human beings with the same fallacies as the rest of us, even if they often appear to be goddesses. I've had some positive experiences with this, both on here as well as IRL. As far as I'm concerned I will continue to compliment the ladies as much as I can simply because it pleases me to do so and to imagine it brought a smile to someone's face.
    In my experience many tgirls are more insecure than most, because of their personal history and their belief that they don't quite make it, whatever the visible evidence is to the contrary. So I'm with BigDF, what can be wrong about making someone feel good about themselves?

And IRL too, telling a girl or a woman that they look good, you like their dress or the way they've done their hair makes them feel good too. And it's not necessarily a prelude to getting them into bed either. After a while you realise that most guys simply don't do it, so it's heartening to see someone glow when you do it. I've said it often enough here, courtesy costs nothing, so why not?

And it does make me SMH when people call the likes of BigDF and me out for being nice to the ladies when the prevailing approach is to criticise, name call and worse.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Apathetic Prodigy Junior Poster The Shika's Avatar

I'll always give a compliment to a woman on here, more than just a simple "you're beautiful/sexy/hot" and less than a "I wanna fuck the shit out of you, then fuck the shit back in you." What I'm saying is for the girls that are already in the business successfully, or have seen them already garner millions of praises here, I don't wanna be one of the same sheeple flocking. All I'm saying.

The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not

Quote Originally Posted by The Shika View Post
    I'll always give a compliment to a woman on here, more than just a simple "you're beautiful/sexy/hot" and less than a "I wanna fuck the shit out of you, then fuck the shit back in you." What I'm saying is for the girls that are already in the business successfully, or have seen them already garner millions of praises here, I don't wanna be one of the same sheeple flocking. All I'm saying.
    Fair enough, but I think it's also something that comes with maturity and experience. If you're comfortable in your everyday relationships with women, both sexual and non-sexual, it's just the natural thing to do.

The guys who'll go to the stupid lengths of posting that a girl is ugly or masculine etc are betraying their lack of maturity as much as anything else. What constructive purpose does it serve? None. And it's hurtful as well as unnecessary.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Fair enough, but I think it's also something that comes with maturity and experience. If you're comfortable in your everyday relationships with women, both sexual and non-sexual, it's just the natural thing to do.

The guys who'll go to the stupid lengths of posting that a girl is ugly or masculine etc are betraying their lack of maturity as much as anything else. What constructive purpose does it serve? None. And it's hurtful as well as unnecessary.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Junior Poster

Some of you fools are stuck in la-la land. You all need a nice dose of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    Some of you fools are stuck in la-la land. You all need a nice dose of reality.
    Describe "reality" then.

I've only been reading about every other post on this thread (Too much flirting. Get a room, kidz!), but I know the tale from both sides having seen what some of the guys send and some of the gurls get in IM land.

When I first stumbled upon HA some years ago I lurked for about a day before I posted something. Can't recall what (Though I think I can ping the archives to find it) or whether it was political, emotional, or more likely (For me) historical or hysterical. Since then, I've driveled on about a variety of things from cats to pussies and had a reasonably good time and met (Both online and in real time) some good people.

In that time, however, I tried not to be disrespectful or harassing of the guests/talent that are our special ladies. In the few IM conversations I have had with some of them I was careful not to be too forthright or rude and usually didn't say things like "Exactly how big =are= you?" until at least the third message and/or day of our conversation.

Such restraint has served me well and I chat with some of the gurls on occasion and, better still, have met some of them in person. Needless to say, my advice to the lurkers is to not lurk so much (Even if you don't get up to some obscenely high post population like mine) and try to limit your IM solicitations to something less than "Let's fuck" until the second or third 'date', as it were.

The ladies will appreciate the courtesy and the rest of us will appreciate not having to read the rants inherent to their having experienced the ignorant IM trolls.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Describe "reality" then.
    Nice. Nabokov said that "reality" is a word that should always be in quotations.

The more I experience, the more that rings true.

Senior Member Junior Poster

The trolls are typical social retards. The only "social interaction" they know is via the internet (anonymously), and the typical progression can be summarized in the following three stages:

1: Attempts to clumsily get some girls attention, or gain cred with some other troll by talking tough, co-signing, or adding to a flame thread.

2: Get's ignored or informed that he is retarded.

3. Flips out, makes insulting remarks, and tries to cover public rejection by making as much noise as possible. Claims that he never liked ts girls anyways, everyone here is gay, and he hates this place more than Hell.

These are the fat band camp kids who are trying to get back at the world because they got beat up in High School. I feel sorry for 'em to an extent, but for christs sake, go get some therapy until you learn to be polite.

It's the same thing nearly every time. The only option is to keep knocking the trolls down every time they fuck up. Being nice and/or ignoring them doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by FistFuk View Post
    The trolls are typical social retards. The only "social interaction" they know is via the internet (anonymously), and the typical progression can be summarized in the following three stages:

1: Attempts to clumsily get some girls attention, or gain cred with some other troll by talking tough, co-signing, or adding to a flame thread.

2: Get's ignored or informed that he is retarded.

3. Flips out, makes insulting remarks, and tries to cover public rejection by making as much noise as possible. Claims that he never liked ts girls anyways, everyone here is gay, and he hates this place more than Hell.

These are the fat band camp kids who are trying to get back at the world because they got beat up in High School. I feel sorry for 'em to an extent, but for christs sake, go get some therapy until you learn to be polite.

It's the same thing nearly every time. The only option is to keep knocking the trolls down every time they fuck up. Being nice and/or ignoring them doesn't work.
    You're not only dead right, but I'm beginning to think it was a good thing all round when you came back. Thanks FF.