Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default Re: I've been tricked

The duke shutes lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Member Rookie Poster Straight Tricker's Avatar

Didn't know that cross-dressers 'trick' tranny-chasers...

So Transsexuals trick straight guys trying to pass a genetic woman, tranny-chasers trick transsexuals trying to pass as straight guys, cross-dressers trick tranny-chasers trying to pass for Transsexuals....what a crazy world loooooooool

All effing homophobic/transphobic bigot straight men deserve to be tricked to the core mercilessly without pity...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Tricker View Post
    Didn't know that cross-dressers 'trick' tranny-chasers...

So Transsexuals trick straight guys trying to pass a genetic woman, tranny-chasers trick transsexuals trying to pass as straight guys, cross-dressers trick tranny-chasers trying to pass for Transsexuals....what a crazy world loooooooool
    it's like a game of avoiding being called "gay"

Rookie Poster

Well, I was "tricked" the first I that I know for sure that I picked up a trans girl. This is way back in the 1990's when the "cruising the internet" meant cruising the lower west side of Manhattan. The girl I picked up was very hot, fantastic legs. When she whipped it out in my car, tho, i was pretty surprised, even though deep down I knew who worked that local area - the meat market area for those who remember. I've been fantasizing about her ever since, and knowingly picked up many more t-girls since then. I love legs, and that's the truth. And I think that trans girls REALLY know how to dress to thrill a man, and one of them definitely gave me a session I still love to recall!

Lightbulb Re: I've been tricked

Its called

a Tranny Chaser Chaser

The Tranny Chaser Chaser

Gay guys who like straight guys who like guys dressed as girls

I’m no stranger to the walk of shame, but this is the first morning I’ve ridden the R train into Manhattan with metallic blue eye shadow smeared across the upper third of my face like a sloppy Warhol silkscreen. I’ve spent the prior evening at a bacchanal called Eden Underground: a sex party for transsexuals and their admirers in Park Slope that just rang in its one-year anniversary. What brought me to the polymorphously perverse bi-monthly Friday night was a search for gender identity’s Yeti: gay men attracted to the straight men who are attracted to transsexuals—the tranny chaser chaser.

At the party, plenty of hot, blue-collar trade search for transsexuals. Those gay men who cross-dress solely to chase these guys are called everything from “deceitful” to “blackface,” but “midlife crisis” probably comes closest. They are going after what they can’t have—dressed as men, anyway. Sweetie, Eden’s large-and-in-charge mistress of ceremonies, sums it up as cruising for men they “could never get wearing a pair of jeans on a Saturday night.”

José Muñoz, an NYU-based academic who writes extensively on gender, asks, “So they’re gay men who turn to drag to get straight-acting or butch guys?” adding, “It fits into so many fantasies of the predatory homosexual out to prey on nominally straight men.” Muñoz mentions those turn-of-the-century, New York sexual superstars along the Bowery called “fairies” that George Chauncey details in Gay New York. Many heterosexual men “alternated between male and female sexual partners,” Chauncey writes, but the fairies, those willing to oblige these working-class men, “simply offered to perform certain sexual acts, especially fellation, which many straight men enjoyed but many women (even many prostitutes) were loath to perform.”

http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-06-...aser-chaser%2F

Quote Originally Posted by straight tricker View Post
    didn't know that cross-dressers 'trick' tranny-chasers...

So transsexuals trick straight guys trying to pass a genetic woman, tranny-chasers trick transsexuals trying to pass as straight guys, cross-dressers trick tranny-chasers trying to pass for transsexuals....what a crazy world loooooooool

Last edited by natina; 02-14-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Post Re: I've been tricked

Its called

a Tranny Chaser Chaser

The Tranny Chaser Chaser

Gay guys who like straight guys who like guys dressed as girls

I’m no stranger to the walk of shame, but this is the first morning I’ve ridden the R train into Manhattan with metallic blue eye shadow smeared across the upper third of my face like a sloppy Warhol silkscreen. I’ve spent the prior evening at a bacchanal called Eden Underground: a sex party for transsexuals and their admirers in Park Slope that just rang in its one-year anniversary. What brought me to the polymorphously perverse bi-monthly Friday night was a search for gender identity’s Yeti: gay men attracted to the straight men who are attracted to transsexuals—the tranny chaser chaser.

At the party, plenty of hot, blue-collar trade search for transsexuals. Those gay men who cross-dress solely to chase these guys are called everything from “deceitful” to “blackface,” but “midlife crisis” probably comes closest. They are going after what they can’t have—dressed as men, anyway. Sweetie, Eden’s large-and-in-charge mistress of ceremonies, sums it up as cruising for men they “could never get wearing a pair of jeans on a Saturday night.”

José Muñoz, an NYU-based academic who writes extensively on gender, asks, “So they’re gay men who turn to drag to get straight-acting or butch guys?” adding, “It fits into so many fantasies of the predatory homosexual out to prey on nominally straight men.” Muñoz mentions those turn-of-the-century, New York sexual superstars along the Bowery called “fairies” that George Chauncey details in Gay New York. Many heterosexual men “alternated between male and female sexual partners,” Chauncey writes, but the fairies, those willing to oblige these working-class men, “simply offered to perform certain sexual acts, especially fellation, which many straight men enjoyed but many women (even many prostitutes) were loath to perform.”