Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Herman Cain Decides That Rape Victims Should Be Forced To Carry Pregnancies To Term

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Herman Cain Decides That Rape Victims Should Be Forced To Carry Pregnancies To Te

He's said this in the debates as well. What a douche.

~BB~

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Herman Cain Decides That Rape Victims Should Be Forced To Carry Pregnancies To Te

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Really intresteng this Cain

Politics thread no?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    He's said this in the debates as well. What a douche.

~BB~
    Yeah he is(a douche). In the video he gets confused by John Stossel's question. I'm guessing it is because as he starts to answer it something inside him is telling him no rational person could possibly believe this, let alone say it out loud on national TV. Most people that want it illegal will say "except in extreme circumstances" but no, not him. He thinks those guys are pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Politics thread no?
    barely anyone goes there. you guys are way more fun.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Herman Cain is hilarious.

He's not a politician (because he ran for office twice, and lost), but he's apparently a business wizard (by propping up . . .Burger King, and then moving on to Godfathers Pizza). He saved Burger King from near collapse by instructing employees to smile. I'm not sure what he did with Godfathers Pizza, if the franchise even still exists. I imagine his business formula is based on firing people, cracking the whip, and smiling.

President Herman Cain would give cool kids a reason to be angry again.

(Honestly, he's a dumbfuck, but his potential presidency is amusing to think about)

Quote Originally Posted by FistFuk View Post

He's not a politician (because he ran for office twice, and lost), but he's apparently a business wizard (by propping up . . .Burger King, and then moving on to Godfathers Pizza). He saved Burger King from near collapse by instructing employees to smile. I'm not sure what he did with Godfathers Pizza, if the franchise even still exists. I imagine his business formula is based on firing people, cracking the whip, and smiling.

(Honestly, he's a dumbfuck, but his potential presidency is amusing to think about)
    Funny because nobody at the Burger King near me is ever smiling or even polite for that matter

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Funny because nobody at the Burger King near me is ever smiling or even polite for that matter
    Herman probably didn't run those Burger Kings. If he did, he'd probably brainstorm an idea to knock five cents off a Whopper. He's apparently that level of genius.

Quote Originally Posted by FistFuk View Post

I have heard that they are in gas stations across America.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america