Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

I though this topic was about hairy pussies lol.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Clivee
    I though this topic was about hairy pussies lol.
    That's a terrible thing to infer about our beloved first lady....although I did hear that she had it shaved in the shape of a crucifix. Maybe that's what shrubya was referring to when he said that jesus spoke to him.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    How shocking that an Islamic extremist site called "islamonline" would support your stances.
    A website is titled "Islam Online." Naturally as a result, the site is filled with Islamic extremist ideas.

Perfectly logical conclusion...

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Rookie Poster

I rather this topic be about hairy pussy. LOL

KD

Rookie Poster

Default The real Muslim Women of the Middle East....?

Sorry Vicky,

I had too.

and I quote.

The audience -- 500 women covered in black at a Saudi university -- seemed an ideal place for Karen Hughes, a senior Bush administration official charged with spreading the American message in the Muslim world, to make her pitch.

But the response on Tuesday was not what she and her aides expected. When Hughes expressed the hope that Saudi women would be able to drive and "fully participate in society" much as they do in her country, many challenged her.

"The general image of the Arab woman is that she isn't happy," one audience member said. "Well, we're all pretty happy." The roomful of students, faculty members and some professionals resounded with applause.

KD

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NG0OEV1191.DTL

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I don't care what George Bush tells you, our military's been run into the ground. More than half of our troops
    are there for a second time, the divorce rates have doubled, ...recruiting numbers are in the toilet... Bush has
    really destroyed our military, and that will have long-term effects for our national security for decades."
    --Combat veteran Paul Rieckhoff , of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America,
    You are joking right? You do know that if you ask any(and I really mean any) U.S. military soilder who harmed the US military most Bush or Clinton, the answer will be Clinton.

I will only qualify this statement to say that the person you ask must have been active military since ~ 1993 or so.

I don't believe you will find any soilder that meets that criteria say that Bush has harmed the military as much as Clinton did.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by speck
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I don't care what George Bush tells you, our military's been run into the ground. More than half of our troops
    are there for a second time, the divorce rates have doubled, ...recruiting numbers are in the toilet... Bush has
    really destroyed our military, and that will have long-term effects for our national security for decades."
    --Combat veteran Paul Rieckhoff , of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America,
    You are joking right? You do know that if you ask any(and I really mean any) U.S. military soilder who harmed the US military most Bush or Clinton, the answer will be Clinton.

I will only qualify this statement to say that the person you ask must have been active military since ~ 1993 or so.

I don't believe you will find any soilder that meets that criteria say that Bush has harmed the military as much as Clinton did.
    So the opinions of veterans who didn't serve prior to 1993 dont count? I suppose that you're referring to those fortunate enough not to have been killed or maimed for the neocon chickenhawk LIE... And of course you would bring up Clinton, how typical....And you say Clinton harmed the military. Thanks to shrub and his neocon cabal we hardly have a military...while the real threats in Korea and Iran continue to grow stronger...

qualify this, patriot...

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Veteran Poster

I'd love to see a copy of your DD 214. If you really were in the service, You're the last person anyone would want in their foxhole, waffle boy, unless they needed some cheap pussy.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    I'd love to see a copy of your DD 214. If you really were in the service, You're the last person anyone would want in their foxhole, waffle boy, unless they needed some cheap pussy.

Who ordered the redneck ala troll?