Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Default Re: A Troll Explodes

Quote Originally Posted by FistFuk View Post
    I'm not sure how Gene Simmons become the focus of this thread, it was about looney tunes posting crazy shit related to nonsense. . . Gene Simmons just made a minor guest appearance in a rant
    Because you tried to make his post look like it was so stupid and wrong, and he was a bad sick guy for writing it. But what he wrote about Simmons is actually the truth.

Between this and your responses, the focus kinda falls back on you as the troll. If you don't like or agree with what he wrote, then just ignore it and move on. He has a right to is opinion, right or wrong. But you attacked the guy for expressing his opinion which many people agree with, yet you think only your opinion is the right one.

Life is too short. Let it go and enjoy life.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Senior Member Junior Poster

On a final note, I would like to give props to the detractors of Gene Simmons.

It's a subject that really needs to be posted about. . .

LOL

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I thought I was the only one. Simmon's was a star that became a loser. He is so down on the food chain that he lowered himself to do a pathetic fake reality show. Actually it's pretty sad.
    Yeah I agree, everything I've seen him involved with in the last 10 years (at least) has reeked of desperation. How about just dont be famous anymore.. lol

Because you tried to make his post look like it was so stupid and wrong, and he was a bad sick guy for writing it. But what he wrote about Simmons is actually the truth.

Between this and your responses, the focus kinda falls back on you as the troll. If you don't like or agree with what he wrote, then just ignore it and move on. He has a right to is opinion, right or wrong. But you attacked the guy for expressing his opinion which many people agree with, yet you think only your opinion is the right one.

Life is too short. Let it go and enjoy life.
    This has nothing to do with Gene Simmons, it's the fact that this guy is crazy. He's been posting here for years.

Nice to meet you,

This has nothing to do with Gene Simmons, it's the fact that this guy is crazy. He's been posting here for years.

Nice to meet you,
    In all honesty, I haven't seen one thing here that proves your opinion of him being crazy, to be true. His post that you quoted has merrit, and his only posted reply to you here actually made sense. On the other hand, saying you would rip a guys head off, and telling someone they don't have the option to deal with them, doesn't sound all that sane in my book.

If you were me and read this stuff, what would you think? Which one would you say is crazy?

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.

In all honesty, I haven't seen one thing here that proves your opinion of him being crazy, to be true. His post that you quoted has merrit, and his only posted reply to you here actually made sense. On the other hand, saying you would rip a guys head off, and telling someone they don't have the option to deal with them, doesn't sound all that sane in my book.

If you were me and read this stuff, what would you think? Which one would you say is crazy?
    I can't argue with that.

I can't argue with that.
    Good! That's the first intelligent thing you've said here. I am glad you are being reasonable and smart about it. The best thing to do now is to just walk away from this thread and forget it. Don't post here anymore. Go to bed and get a good sleep. Tomorrow you will laugh at yourself about this.

Nice meeting you too.

Hi!

I would just like to warn you all here.. FistFuk is not Honda (in fuckt, Honda never existed as such), but this time it's probably about some random, abandoned slave from VR forums who is trying to fuck the things up here on this nice board because of jealousy. Since the Mistress abandoned it's flock, they started to wander around the Internet in hope of finding a new life.
    Just like the zombies. But i guess that Tempest can explain that part best.. I can help her with that, because she's cute and i like her. And Gods know that it's not a small thing, i mean me liking someone

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Heh.

A thread explodes.