Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast

Default Re: A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Other things people didn't see, because it's not shown on the vid:
    1) No one saw the girls trying to get up as they were being beaten as they were hidden behind the counter.
    2) No one saw a positive saw a positive counterfeit test result, because it wasn't on the video.
    3) No one saw the "girls" genitalia because they're dressed on the vid.

So no one who has only the evidence provided in this thread knows for certain that the girls were trying to get up as they were being beaten into submission; no one knows for certain the bill was counterfeit; and no one knows that one or more of the girls was a "stud" who was being aggressive on account of her gender dysphoria. All posts pretending to such knowledge are either presumptuous or have inadequately referenced their sources.

.....all of which is pretty much why I find it weird that a thread like this, based entirely on supposition and the absence of firm facts, can generate so much heat and roll up 200 posts.

Seriously, and this is something I can't answer from a UK perspective, is it all to do with the race of the participants and the US attitudes to race in general, which seem to be pretty well polarised and factional if this place is any example? I recall that the thread about the girls in Baltimore beating up the transsexual in a McD moved pretty quickly into the racial aspects as well.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Kind of sounds like ol' Doc Screw gonna need to be rescued here. Hey, Doc if Nicole brings out the gerbil cage, it's time to run.
    my man...you are trying too hard. let it go. ND is not worth all you are trying to do.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    .....all of which is pretty much why I find it weird that a thread like this, based entirely on supposition and the absence of firm facts, can generate so much heat and roll up 200 posts.

Seriously, and this is something I can't answer from a UK perspective, is it all to do with the race of the participants and the US attitudes to race in general, which seem to be pretty well polarised and factional if this place is any example? I recall that the thread about the girls in Baltimore beating up the transsexual in a McD moved pretty quickly into the racial aspects as well.
    It's race but also a gender thing. The women here are trespassing acceptable gender norms and I think a lot of the enthusiasm for violence against them is really fear and resentment towards the disappearance of those gender boundaries. Then you add the perceived injustice in arresting the male worker for defending himself and you got a potent cocktail of indignation and resentment, plenty of fuel for an endless thread.

That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there, he did what he had to do. They deserved it! You don't strike someone and jump over a counter and expect to be slapped on the wrist, you better expect to get beat the fuck down. That's the problem with people today, they think they can do what ever they want and not have to pay the consequence.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edith_bowman_465x370.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	428527  

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrankGrimes201 View Post
    That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there, he did what he had to do. They deserved it! You don't strike someone and jump over a counter and expect to be slapped on the wrist, you better expect to get beat the fuck down. That's the problem with people today, they think they can do what ever they want and not have to pay the consequence.

You couldn't have punched her when she climbed up the counter, you had to run to the back and get a led pipe? If he had punched the woman right there and there and knocked her out, then that would have been self defense, what makes this assault on his part is he thought about getting that led pipe ( predetermined crime) and he knew where it was it was thought out and by law that is assault. they all went to jail... Plus with his previous arrests for shooting and killing a child it didn't doesn't help him either...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FrankGrimes201 View Post
    That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there,
    wasn't it at 6th ave and west 4th st. Total shitty area? Its not bad. Maybe not Greenwich , Connecticut. But the middle of greeenwich village , do you really think that is a total shitty area?

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

He had no clue what he was in store for, they couldve had a knife, gun, ect. I salute him. If i was rich id pay for his legal team n get him free.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece View Post
    He had no clue what he was in store for, they couldve had a knife, gun, ect. I salute him. If i was rich id pay for his legal team n get him free.
    Yeah unfortunately there are professional investigators and analysis to have convicted him of assault , so therefore he is back in jail where he belongs from the murder charge in 2000. Keep him there. lock him up. Hell if I was president id execute anyone who murders. ( with good reasons and of course proven evidence)

Junior Poster

Everyone was wrong in this situation but it was definitely the bitches that took it to another level. Is it really worth it to be fighting at a McDonald's? That's pathetic when people are wasting their time with shit like that. Some people are just so damn ignorant and aggravated.

You see the employee get smacked and then they both hop over the counter. That tells most of the story right there on who the real aggressors were. Both bitches on the other side of the counter where they shouldn't have been. He didn't do anything until that happened. Should he have waited until he had a blade at his throat? Those things do happen.

I think he just went into fight mode. But like one of the guys said, you need to know when to stop. This guy might have took it too far but I don't think he should be punished for maybe hitting her a few more times than most people would agree with.

Unfortunately in this country he'll probably be charged with some charge and thats not right.

More people should do what he did. Bullies and aggressors should be knocked into the ground.