Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Yeah unfortunately there are professional investigators and analysis to have convicted him of assault , so therefore he is back in jail where he belongs from the murder charge in 2000. Keep him there. lock him up. Hell if I was president id execute anyone who murders. ( with good reasons and of course proven evidence)
    Yep, you would just need all the proof to sentence someone to death though. Some people think it should be left to God and not up to us but I don't really believe that..

Any proven rapist or murderer should be dead. A lot of people are against that but I think it is right. Some murders or rapists don't even serve that much time in prison, they don't deserve a second chance.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    Everyone was wrong in this situation but it was definitely the bitches that took it to another level. Is it really worth it to be fighting at a McDonald's? That's pathetic when people are wasting their time with shit like that. Some people are just so damn ignorant and aggravated.

You see the employee get smacked and then they both hop over the counter. That tells most of the story right there on who the real aggressors were. Both bitches on the other side of the counter where they shouldn't have been. He didn't do anything until that happened. Should he have waited until he had a blade at his throat? Those things do happen.

I think he just went into fight mode. But like one of the guys said, you need to know when to stop. This guy might have took it too far but I don't think he should be punished for maybe hitting her a few more times than most people would agree with.

Unfortunately in this country he'll probably be charged with some charge and thats not right.

More people should do what he did. Bullies and aggressors should be knocked into the ground.
    true, but just because your mom slaps your dad does that mean your dad should beat her near to death? I agree on the aggressor being the women, I also agree everyone was wrong but at the end of the day he was an employee who not only broke his probation, but he broke the rules of his workplace. He argues with the customers strike 1, he slapped the girl back strike 2, He beats the woman far beyond self defense strike 3. He shouldn't have argued, and he shouldn't have slapped back. He took it upon himself as oppose to letting the law be on his side, but he failed. 2 wrongs don't make a right!

Senior Member Professional Poster

We should get all those hookers off the street too,don't forget about them.

Damn savages,lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    true, but just because your mom slaps your dad does that mean your dad should beat her near to death? I agree on the aggressor being the women, I also agree everyone was wrong but at the end of the day he was an employee who not only broke his probation, but he broke the rules of his workplace. He argues with the customers strike 1, he slapped the girl back strike 2, He beats the woman far beyond self defense strike 3. He shouldn't have argued, and he shouldn't have slapped back. He took it upon himself as oppose to letting the law be on his side, but he failed. 2 wrongs don't make a right!
    I watched the video again and you're right. He went too long beating the crap out of them. They weren't expecting him to do that either. Just one more idiot off the streets. Over a fight at McDonald's...smh

Why have a fight at McDonalds anyway? Trying to get over on a $3 happy meal.
    Next time somebody feels the need to "keep it real" I wish they would not.

Now, this is one more scene of some folks clowning over nothing. Another moment.

Last edited by Merkurie; 10-22-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Rookie Poster

Of course his response was excessive. But he's not a cop, is he? He's Joe Q Public. Hand to Hand combat was not in the Mickey Dee's training manual. But I've heard prison is a great place where a young man can learn a few moves, toughen up a bit... You think this might have happened to him before? Sure looks like it to me the way he backed up and starting swinging at these women like they had candy inside. Hey, these girls were violent people. It's just that...he's kind of a violent person, too. As a matter of fact, he's actually a straight up killer with 10 years under his belt. These girls done kicked the wrong dog. If I were his manager I would put him on fries for the rest of the week and roll the fake fifty into his pay with a note that read, "Thanks for making this McDonalds the safest McDonalds in all of New York City."

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bxtoni View Post
    of course his response was excessive. But he's not a cop, is he? He's joe q public. Hand to hand combat was not in the mickey dee's training manual. But i've heard prison is a great place where a young man can learn a few moves, toughen up a bit... You think this might have happened to him before? Sure looks like it to me the way he backed up and starting swinging at these women like they had candy inside. Hey, these girls were violent people. It's just that...he's kind of a violent person, too. As a matter of fact, he's actually a straight up killer with 10 years under his belt. These girls done kicked the wrong dog. If i were his manager i would put him on fries for the rest of the week and roll the fake fifty into his pay with a note that read, "thanks for making this mcdonalds the safest mcdonalds in all of new york city."

thank you!

Junior Poster

Anyone know how long he was working there?

5 Star Poster

you jump the counter that means you are looking for something and he found it lol

live with honour

Smile Re: A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

people did not see this

one of those girls was a stud( a women who lives as a man)
    many studs are very aggressive because they want to prove they are men or and masculine

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece View Post
    He had no clue what he was in store for, they couldve had a knife, gun, ect. I salute him. If i was rich id pay for his legal team n get him free.

Last edited by natina; 10-22-2011 at 02:15 AM.