Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Gurl In Town

Quote Originally Posted by laoda8 View Post
    after you fuck an angel you feel guilt

Nope, I've done it a few times and you feel GREAT!

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Apathetic Prodigy Junior Poster The Shika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    If a bit of harmless internet flirting upsets you, you don't have to read it.

And surely better that than the hate and bile that usually fills these pages.
    It's not the flirting or anything that is upsetting me. It's what she's saying, that is so teasingly hot and quite inviting, that gets to me because like I said; I can't do anything, not on here. And I definitely want to do something to her.

The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not

Quote Originally Posted by The Shika View Post
    It's not the flirting or anything that is upsetting me. It's what she's saying, that is so teasingly hot and quite inviting, that gets to me because like I said; I can't do anything, not on here. And I definitely want to do something to her.
    Oh, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding.

You're joining a very long queue......

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

...And surely better that than the hate and bile that usually fills these pages.
    You got that right. Some of the crap still going on in the "NEW POSTERS WHO I LIKE" thread is just stupid. I can't believe the mods allow it. That's why I gave up on that thread. He isn't worth it.

I have learned a long time ago, if you keep responding to an idiot, you become the idiot and he wins.

By the way. I slept very well last night. But my tits were sticky when I got up. Wonder how that happened.

Last edited by Debra; 10-24-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    "Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    You got that right. Some of the crap still going on in the "NEW TS THAT I LIKE" thread is just stupid. I can't believe the mods allow it. That's why I gave up on that thread. He isn't worth it.

I have learned a long time ago, if you keep responding to an idiot, you become the idiot and he wins.

By the way. I slept very well last night. But my tits were sticky when I got up. Wonder how that happened.
    You're quite right, Debra. But it's hard to believe the amount of shit that I get on both threads and pm's simply for being nice to the girls on here. These guys obviously believe either (a) that all women like to be treated like bitches or (b) that saying anything complimentary is a sign of weakness.

I've just about had enough. I have a perfectly fulfilling life away from this place.

You're quite right, Debra. But it's hard to believe the amount of shit that I get on both threads and pm's simply for being nice to the girls on here. These guys obviously believe either (a) that all women like to be treated like bitches or (b) that saying anything complimentary is a sign of weakness.

I've just about had enough. I have a perfectly fulfilling life away from this place.
    Robert take a chill pill. Guys like that do not count. We all know why they are saying what they say, and they are not important. Of all the compliments you have given to us girls, have any of the girls ignored you or said anything to make you think you did the wrong thing?

The girls on here that are in the adult business alway enjoy a nice thought out compliment. You are their fans and they enjoy the attention. Those of us who are NOT in the business and just here to have some fun with new friends, are happy to hear someone tell us we are beautiful or cute, and even hot and sexy. I love hearing things like that. It is some of the nasty comments that can make us think they are just cockhound assholes.

I really love to tease and have some fun with the right people that I feel more comfortable about. Then there are some that go too far and I just ignore them. You just keep on giving those compliments. We have you wrapped around our finger anyway. It gives us power. Hahahahaha...

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.

Apathetic Prodigy Junior Poster The Shika's Avatar

We have you wrapped around our finger anyway. It gives us power. Hahahahaha...
    See.

The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not

Quote Originally Posted by The Shika View Post
    See.
    LOL It's funny because I never knew about that power until I transitioned. As a man, if I got stopped by a cop for anything, I could count on getting a ticket. But as a girl, a cute smile and some clevage can turn guys into jello.

If I wear a short dress and low cut top, guys go out of their way to hold doors open, move out of my way, serve me faster and with a better attitude.......and so on. But if I flirt with someone, they will do almost anything I want. It helps a lot in my job talking to clients.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Dude, don't worry about what they think. I wouldn't have thought these moronic tossers could get to you.. !?

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

I can wash that off you in the shower darling!