Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: how sad.....

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Default how sad.....

You wonder why we consider you all cock hounds and call you all fags n queens.
    Well count how many admirers on this board that are quick to call a ts by a male pronoun when they are upset.

Professional Poster

Default Re: how sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Well count how many admirers on this board that are quick to call a ts by a male pronoun when they are upset.

Men, remember the proverb: you get what you pay for.

The ones who use male pronouns just dont respect the women. Upset or not, there is no reason to use male pronouns when you are talking about a woman.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youshouldtrythislol View Post
    The ones who use male pronouns just dont respect the women. Upset or not, there is no reason to use male pronouns when you are talking about a woman.

Exactly.

And those dudes who refer to t-women by male pronouns have already exposed their true feelings about these women.

in 10 years I've never heard a dude in a bar or club refer to a a girl as 'he'.... but I've heard it from tgirls directed at other tgirls more times that I can remember.
    I'm sure you realize most posters on this board have never met a transgendered person irl.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    in 10 years I've never heard a dude in a bar or club refer to a a girl as 'he'.... but I've heard it from tgirls directed at other tgirls more times that I can remember.
    I'm sure you realize most posters on this board have never met a transgendered person irl.
    I know and that is why irl i come across much different.

I am still a bitch though (on tuesdays)

I know and that is why irl i come across much different.

I am still a bitch though (on tuesdays)

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

I have never used male pronouns here, but I do think that you, Paris, are an ignorant bitch with absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    I have never used male pronouns here, but I do think that you, Paris, are an ignorant bitch with absolutely no redeeming qualities.
    Well, I heard through a friend of a friend that she can go months without going to her local pet shop to kick puppies. So she's not all bad.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    Well, I heard through a friend of a friend that she can go months without going to her local pet shop to kick puppies. So she's not all bad.
    he is black, you do not eve need to read his font.