Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    ... the thread says post ur hottest... a pic of a just a cock isnt hot... its the girl w/ the cock that makes the pic hot... THEREFORE having some blurry images over the cock doesnt detract from the girls hottness... just their faces :P lol - j
    Yep - a girl is hot whether she has a cock or not (or covered up or not).
    seanchai
    cosign

Professional Poster

... the thread says post ur hottest... a pic of a just a cock isnt hot... its the girl w/ the cock that makes the pic hot... THEREFORE having some blurry images over the cock doesnt detract from the girls hottness... just their faces :P lol - j
    seanchai
    cosign

LOL, Jen.... did you just basically cosign your own thoughts?

my latest dunno bout greatest
    before i go back into hiding, you don't happen to moonlight as a covert ops agent do you

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by laoda8
    before i go back into hiding, you don't happen to moonlight as a covert ops agent do you
    Ha! I knew it! Now I know how she can kick so much ass and look so hot and the same time. :P

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    seanchai
    cosign

LOL, Jen.... did you just basically cosign your own thoughts?
    i guess tech speaking.. i just liked the way he said it bluntly

Platinum Poster

watch out or this "perfect dark" chick will pistol whip you w/ her cock... syke u wish punks

and again my hair is not fn red... bad lighting and yes it has some "reddish" tones to it but its NOT red lol - j

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by katieftv
    Good for you seanchai, keep up the good work.
    So if I get you right you want me to pay $24.95 to see uncensored pic's? I think I pay enough already to the sites I choose to subscribe to. You pays your money and you takes ya chioce right?
    I thought this thread was asking for us to post pic's of our best girls. Sorry if I got that wrong. Stay cool. Katie x
    That's what the thread asked Katie...but you've just contributed a whine and no posting of "best girls".

seanchai
    tho sean and i DO NOT see eye 2 eye on some things... chick you are way outta line.... they guy runs a pay site ... thats how he pays his models and his bills... hows he gonna do either if chasers STEAL his profits... the thread says post ur hottest... a pic of a just a cock isnt hot... its the girl w/ the cock that makes the pic hot... THEREFORE having some blurry images over the cock doesnt detract from the girls hottness... just their faces :P lol - j
    "Way out of line"
    I think we are losing something in the UK to US translation here or something . I never said anything about just a cock shot being hot... god forbid of course I know full well thats why I would never suggest such a thing and completely agree with you. I know sean runs a pay site etc. I have no problem with that and am grateful for this free site he provides. I was mearly stating I already subscribe to some pay sites and that you pays your money and takes your pic. Katie x

Platinum Poster

right and all he was saying if u wanna see THOSE pics uncensored pay for em... ur saying u paid for some sites but yet u still want these pics for free but y u didnt pay for em so y should you get them for free... thats all he was saying he wasnt even fighting w/ you and neither am i as i have NOTHING to do w/ that... but i dont think it should be an arguement ... much love and respect - j

now everyone go talk about what a douche duncan is in my thread so that way when he wakes up hell see his name all over the page again lmao - j

Junior Poster

watch out or this "perfect dark" chick will pistol whip you w/ her cock... syke u wish punks
    Well, now I know what I'll be dreaming aboot tonight.