Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    he was just some stupid fag.. my names zachary travis *tee hee* ppl always ask me if im a girl but im not! * tee hee* .... id love to kick him right in his fucking tee hee th....
    You are one vicious mamcita,why do you dislike people like that so much im guessing cause of that appearance?

Junior Poster

this is what happens in society when all kids, no matter how bad they are, get a trophy. the mom should have been flogged...

Nothing to see here folks.

Junior Poster

Didn't think he was that bad. Also thought he was cute for a"boy." Needs to get some meat on his scrawny ass, though. Pretty sure Jen could beat him up. Then again, Jen could probably beat me up, too. Of course I would enjoy that a bit too much I think.

On a sidenote; I thoguht his mom looked purdy smokin, too. I could see myself gettin nasty with the two of them. Although, maybe not at the same time.

5 Star Poster

OMG... Have you heard Britney Spears "sing"? What about the guys from Talking Heads or The Cars? I thought it was hilarious hearing Paula Abdul who can't sing for sh*t critisize the guy. He was better than a lot of people who sing.

I mean obviously not Evanessence or Justin Timberlake quality... but studio music is always the person's best of the best. If he had 20 takes, reverb, and background vocals, I am sure he'd sound great too.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Interesting topic, the whole music deal. I didn't watch the show, so I'll just hijack the thread and spin it off into my own thing

My job involves setting up and working with sound systems in a club, and I really don't know much beyond the basics (I get lucky as far as jobs go), but it just occured to me that I haven't really listened to much music ever since I stopped smoking pot. I'm not going to start getting high again, but I do think I need to get back into music again, it's a good source of creative inspiration.
    I can't even begin to nail down my music of choice, runs from jazz, to blues, takes a trip through Devo and the Sex Pistols, side steps to Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, dives into Bjork and PJ Harvey, a bit of Pantera thrown in, it just goes all over the map. I'm not a music expert by any means, I just know what I like.

Best music story: riding across country in my friend Jay's Camaro, heading to Washington D.C. to repo a car from a former friend, listening to Highway To Hell (AC/DC, the good Bon Scott stuff).

Actually, that's not the best story, but it's not half bad.

It's not Slayer in a Corvette, but it was pretty damn fun.

OK, back to work on my project here. . .

He might have had a smidge of a chance if there'd been some instrumental accompaniment. As it was, he sounded a little like a cat caught in a tailpipe and flailed around a bit too much for the amount of clothing he was wearing.

This is the first time I've seen any part of the Idol show (Perhaps one of the better blessings of using my only teevee as a flower pot) and it sez a lot about the show that I found Zachary the most interesting part of that clip. Not his singing, just the person.

Yah, I'd do him. Twice. But only if he promises not to sing "Sweet Mysteries of Life" when he pops.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Well, Simon stole the word from my mouth..."atrocious."

Music or no music, there was no saving him. Maybe, with some vocal training he might find his voice(he did have a couple redeeming qualities), but that audition on its own merit was simply terrible.

More shocking was his delusion in actually thinking he'd done well...

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    he was just some stupid fag.. my names zachary travis *tee hee* ppl always ask me if im a girl but im not! * tee hee* .... id love to kick him right in his fucking tee hee th....
    You are one vicious mamcita,why do you dislike people like that so much im guessing cause of that appearance?
    ok everyone missed the first time i posted on this topic... it was in another thread i dont remember what it was called so im going to just rephrase what i originally said.....

first of all i dont have a prob w/ the way HE looked at all... my issues w/ HIM are this... HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent.... HE really couldnt sing YES EVERYONE SOUNDS BETTER W/ STUDIOS BEHIND THEM AND WHAT NOT... but HE still would have sucked....

dont think b/c id like to kick HIS ass is b/c IM bitter HE was on tv... ive been on tv too big fn woop... id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    ok everyone missed the first time i posted on this topic... it was in another thread i dont remember what it was called so im going to just rephrase what i originally said.....

first of all i dont have a prob w/ the way HE looked at all... my issues w/ HIM are this... HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent.... HE really couldnt sing YES EVERYONE SOUNDS BETTER W/ STUDIOS BEHIND THEM AND WHAT NOT... but HE still would have sucked....

dont think b/c id like to kick HIS ass is b/c IM bitter HE was on tv... ive been on tv too big fn woop... id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...
    Jen sorry if my statement came out wrong i wasnt implying you was jealous that he was on tv but , how he acted and conducted himself,i think you too much pride to see people act like that. I was more reacting to the kicking part i've never heard you talk like that before.

I don't watch American Idol, or any reality shows for that matter, but I wonder if there is a motive to loudly flop your audition. In America these days, infamy is as good as fame. People are celebrities just for being famous, not for talents or accomplishments worth celebrating. It seems they only show the losing "characters", so are some contestants play acting?

FK