Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ladies, please tell your story

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    I dont think ppl should trans till 18 I dont feel a 10 year old nor and 16 year old knows ne thing about life... when u trans you should be an adult...imo...

I agree with this.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Junior Poster

The other issue is how important is the sexual act in defining gender. I mean for all other mammels, it is the male who penetrates and leaves his seed in the female. I personally feel it is very important.

I feel my most feminine during the sexual act. I am very attracted to Tgirls that top but I can not link topping to being female. For all mammels, it is the female who is penetrated by the male.

Just to make it more confusing, I have a Tgirl friend in Auckland (another town) and she always bottoms, except with me. In fact, she said she wanted to do me every night for the rest of her life. I suspect if I lived in Auckland, our relationship would have kicked off and I would have transitioned - such is fate.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Fascinating thread.

Ponyboy it seems like you made the right decision not to transition. The reasons you've given for transitioning run counter to what I've heard most trans-women give as the impetus for making the 'switch'.

Sex/sexuality is really at the bottom of the list IMO.
    Transitioning seems to be more about physical identity so that the outside matches a girl's internal psychology.
    Ponyboy your gender identity seems more fluid, and not really a profound state of your total being as a man or woman.

I can't imagine a woman transitioning then deciding she made the wrong choice.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

The purpose of a woman isn't just to give birth, many women cannot bare children doesn't make them less of a female. Reply to down below, starting young has the advantage of making the individual look more womanly, it isnt for everyone but if you ask me if i regret transitioning and taking hormones at 12 I would say fuck no! I am happy I did it. In my opinion if its really there its there no if or but.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    The purpose of a woman isn't just to give birth, many women cannot bare children doesn't make them less of a female. Reply to down below, starting young has the advantage of making the individual look more womanly, it isnt for everyone but if you ask me if i regret transitioning and taking hormones at 12 I would say fuck no! I am happy I did it. In my opinion if its really there its there no if or but.
    The fact of the matter is they COULD have had children Im not saying it makes then ne less of a woman at all...Im sure many ts when they get older wish they would have taken the right steps..I have seen women trans at 40 and look just as fish as girls who trans at "12"...I think its wrong for a CHILD to make a choice that they have to deal with for the rest of there life...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I would've had SRS at 12 if my parents were understanding at that point. I think you know what you are from birth. Or at least I did. In my early teens I often disagreed w/ gay guys and drag queens on this issue. Older drag queens would tell me, "Oh, I would never really want to be a girl. Trust me, you don't either. We're all just faggots. Being a boy is better." But I was never much of a boy. I never wanted to be a boy. And in retrospect, those queens telling me that was a case of "misery loves company".

As far as I'm concerned, it's only the world's ignorance that stands in our way when we're kids. Personally, I don't think 18 is any better of an age than 8. When I was 8, I wanted to "cut it off". I used to think of how there might be some hope if I lost it in an accident. I hated my cock. And if someone didn't suck it at age 13, and make it actually seem worth the trouble, I would've had SRS long ago. I still want SRS.

But this OP who settled on being a dude because he simply found a tranny to fuck him? lol That's fucking crazy. That's pervert shit imo; that's not GID. I'm glad he never bothered. He would've been just another hetero CD who transitioned because he was bonkers, out there potentially embarrassing everyone dealing with GID. You know before you even have a libido whether you should've been born male or female imo. I know I did.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 10-15-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    The fact of the matter is they COULD have had children Im not saying it makes then ne less of a woman at all...Im sure many ts when they get older wish they would have taken the right steps..I have seen women trans at 40 and look just as fish as girls who trans at "12"...I think its wrong for a CHILD to make a choice that they have to deal with for the rest of there life...
    Well what if that decisions made them happy for the rest of their lives? And how about the ts that wish they started earlier? Starting early in low doses of hormones can easily be replaced back if for some reasons the child does not want to transition further, However there is proof of young ts who get their srs before 16 and they are completely free and a big burden has been lifted of their shoulders and they now live normal lives and are happy. What do you think about that?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I bitterly accepted not getting boobs like real GGs by 6th or 7th grade, not being able to have kids by age 13, and not going to the prom with a boy by age 16. This is why being a TS is never quite what being a GG is. GID is a curse that you have to make the most of. I was traumatized by these things long ago. As far as I'm concerned, you make the best of what you have.

Junior Poster

Who cares about having children. I can't stand children and don't want them and never have, that and I wouldn't want to be a single parent even if I did want children. I started at 13 and am glad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    Who cares about having children. I can't stand children and don't want them and never have, that and I wouldn't want to be a single parent even if I did want children. I started at 13 and am glad I did.
    Thank you!! I mean the the proof that it does make you happy if it is truly what you want, however I do want kids in the future even if I have to marry my gay friend for that its fine.. lol..