Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Default Re: Ladies, please tell your story

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    I would disagree with Sunshine.............

However I do agree that you should start hormones at 18

It's very harsh medicine...

I transitioned at age 12 - went to high shool as a female - I had to have loads and loads of counseling before I was even allowed to go to school as a female...

And even then they put me in a special class (for my safety) - till we got an advocacy lawyer

But I knew from the get-go I was wrong - that my body didn't match how I felt...

I think it helped me transitioning younger in my adult life

And look at the beautiful Kim who went post-op at 16 from Germany - she is happier than ever and beautiful...

So Sunshine I have to disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    This was a better option for you, but my mom felt it was okay for me to go trough it at 12 and guess she is a trained professional and she did her evaluations and tests and i may have qualified. I don't think we give children enough credit either these kind of subject is not something one thinks about, its something that is just there. If you have to think whether you are a male or female then you are questioning, i never questioned. from my experience being out in public dressed like a boy was humiliating it was that extreme. I would blow up balloons and stuff it down my chest in middle school! so I think the different level of transitioning we went through are two different levels of extreme and i think in some cases should be allowed with younger people.
    By starting mones at a young age YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS...I think its sad that kim will never have her own kids...You may feel you dont wanna have kids now but how about at 30? 40? 50? At this point in my life i dont want kids AT ALL but you never know how ill feel ten years from now...I dont feel a child should go that far...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    By starting mones at a young age YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS...I think its sad that kim will never have her own kids...You may feel you dont wanna have kids now but how about at 30? 40? 50? At this point in my life i dont want kids AT ALL but you never know how ill feel ten years from now...I dont feel a child should go that far...
    You can always adopt? Plenty of kids out there already that need happy, healthy homes.

Too many kids now...

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

But that's speaking for you I have no problem adopting, you create your family regardless. Adopting a child means you will have a child. there are other ways around it too scientifically...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    You can always adopt? Plenty of kids out there already that need happy, healthy homes.

Too many kids now...
    But that's speaking for you I have no problem adopting, you create your family regardless. Adopting a child means you will have a child. there are other ways around it too scientifically...
    Yeah but at the end of the day thats someones kids ur watching over not ur own..but hey everyone is diff

Just like Docs will not tie a womans tubes until she has 3 kids I feel a child should not trans until they freeze there "kidos" lol or turn 18

Last edited by SunshyneMonroe; 10-13-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Junior Poster

who knows, maybe kim had her sperm frozen before she had the surgery, that is always an option if you want your own kids. and what about a future partner, would their sperm not count as your own kid since you will be raising them together?

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

It was something I never thought about, I remember age 4 it was Xmas my dad bought me a robo cop toy and my cousin got a barbie doll, i hated the robo cop toy and played with he barbie instead. With that said i would always get an offensive feeling when I was referred to as a boy or he. I had told my mom at that young crying why everyone thinks i'm a boy, Thank god she is an educated woman then she explained to me and helped me transition. Now I didn't actually start taking hormones at 12, my breast fully developed at 17, never went trough male puberty such as voice change, facial changes, body changes, etc. But i would suggest like what my mom had told me before, never transition because it makes you feel sexual, or for men. You can feel as sexual and get as much guys as a man. Being a transsexual is not a joke! there gets to a point where you cannot go back and many cases have left a lot of ts miserable and even commit suicide because they realize they were not true transgenders but had gone too far off transitioning. If this is how you have felt since you can remember you could very well be a true transgender, therefore you need to seek help it is better to live life going for what you want and trying than not trying at all. If you are interested my mom is a sexologist and can advise you a doctor in your city and state. I know I'm only 21 but I know more than you think, and if you need to talk inbox me anytime!
    Girl u are so wise beyond your years! You are so right! Too many trans women are not even trans, they did it for attention, sexuality or for men. All the wrong reasons to go down this path. I teach at transgendered conventions all over and see it all the time. I started transitioning at 20, but was dressing at 17 secretly. Where I am from it was unheard of to be trans and not till I was 18 did i meet a transsexual woman (Erica Andrews) and my life changed. I went through this journey without any family support and moving away so I could be myself without a burden on my family. I went through many emotional struggles of am I suppose to have a penis or not. In the end I realized I am a transsexual woman and completely happy with what I have and didnt want to change that. But I know many do need to change that part of them to be complete. But more so then none, I see a lot of girls going about it too fast, or for wrong reasons and years later regret it!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Yeah but at the end of the day thats someones kids ur watching over not ur own..but hey everyone is diff
    My belief is different whether I do stem cell, or adopt. The motherly instinct you have when loving a child is the same, and I have heard that is true with parents who have adopted and have their own, many say the love is no different unless of course your into the whole blood is thicker stuff... But people wouldn't be adopting if blood was thicker right? If you can abandon your own child I think it is possible to love a child that is not your own. so I think there is a purpose for people that cannot have kids and having the option of adoption. This is my belief and I firmly say that with passion.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Now, I have fought with idea of having kids and seeing my younger siblings have kids I get jealous... I have my dogs who are my kids but I eventually want to adopt or have my own. I have an amazing husband but it will be down road when we are in our forties... I am loving life too much to have a kid to hold me down. But I think when i am older I will be ready!

Junior Poster

I am so thankful for everything you ladies are saying.

One reason I didnt transition was because I knew that an egg wouldnt grow inside me, and that I couldnt have kids. I was always left wondering what other people felt about this but no one ever talked about it.

The children issue was very important for me.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..