Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Young NYC man looking for help

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Wait. Are we 'gay' now for liking TGs??lol
    It's hard to keep up.
    (And you will be called out as a fag by someone for being into TGs, it goes with the territory.)

IMO what usually happens when a man explores his interest in trans-women is that he begins to make friends with a new circle of people, people who come from the same place you're at and regard your attraction as NORMAL.

I wouldn't personally bring my family into the mix unless it was VERRRRRY serious and she and I had to be on that level.

NYC is a huge place, I don't know why it would be such a problem to date a girl there and not worry about your anonymity.

Ultimately it's your life and if being with a trans-girl makes you happy, you win.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Wait. Are we 'gay' now for liking TGs??lol
    It's hard to keep up.
    (And you will be called out as a fag by someone for being into TGs, it goes with the territory.)

IMO what usually happens when a man explores his interest in trans-women is that he begins to make friends with a new circle of people, people who come from the same place you're at and regard your attraction as NORMAL.

I wouldn't personally bring my family into the mix unless it was VERRRRRY serious and she and I had to be on that level.

NYC is a huge place, I don't know why it would be such a problem to date a girl there and not worry about your anonymity.

Ultimately it's your life and if being with a trans-girl makes you happy, you win.
    Well said . I wanted to start this thread so I could expand my mind on the topic as well and see different points. Ultimately this will all help me towards my path in life that im happy with. I also am not trying to come off narrow minded by my thoughts n be disrespectful to any aspects of the word "gay"

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post

Thats a dope pic , I appreciate you sharing that