Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Young NYC man looking for help

I am in my mid 20s and would like to get to know those who are comfortable with this lifestyle n possibly help me transition.

What do mean by transition? Are you into T-girls or do want to become a T-girl?

"That's what i thought you said."

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony2687 View Post
    nastymanbx , its easier said than done. I come from a religous hispanic family that is IGNORANT and OLD SCHOOL. My biggest worry is them disowning me cause I know thats how far they would go

JerseyMike I dont have a ts girl but with todays society word of mouth spreads like fire, I want to be comfortable with it but I think I need to ease into it.... I just ended a 4 year serious relationship with a female that I love(d) and now to stoll into this lifestyle is an eye opener...... I think im more worried that they think I like men , but I dont at all. I only like TS girls , but they would assume im into macho men n what not
    hey, just fuck them, thats all

no one needs to know the rest

Veteran Poster

Only do it if you are going to be HAWT LIKE WHOA!

If you are not going to be hot then don't do it because it's a sin.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    It depends on what he likes...if he likes girls who will never ,ever pass...and have that third sex look...then, no harm done...but lots of girls like to be considered women ...and regardless of what people on here think, there are a lot of girls who pass...or at least pass a cursory inspection. If you tell everyone you know that TS is your thing...then every date you bring before them will get an extra "once over"...and that is completely unfair to a girl who just wants to be a girlfriend...not a tranny girlfriend....the choice of "discovery", should always be up to her.

...btw i speak from experience...I admitted what I like to some people..and now they always try to "guess", swearing they knew all along...even when they clearly didn't.
    ...leave it up to the girl...until you actually find a TS willing to date you...there is no point to "coming out".
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony2687 View Post
    Its hard to keep it on the DL if you talk to any TS girls cause every internet site puts your business out there , Twitter , facebook etc.

I just want to be happy but I think me comin out would drastically change everything for me..... what I would like to get out from this thread is to hear from those that did the move n how they handle it. I may seem like a noob or whatever but I do not want to be unhappy in my life and disappoint my family cause honestly thats what I feel is gonna happen once I tell them...
    This is especially true for young TS.

Junior Poster

I don't thing you should worry to much, more than likely it might be a long while till you get a ts gf. Don't worry about it till you do.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Agreed.
    I totally agree with both of you. I just thought it would help those I came out to first feel better that I told them ahead of time and not catch them totally off guard when they find out else wise.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    I am in my mid 20s and would like to get to know those who are comfortable with this lifestyle n possibly help me transition.

What do mean by transition? Are you into T-girls or do want to become a T-girl?
    LMAO no did not mean it that way. I meant the transition of being open of it with others. It is a major lifestyle transition either way , and it will affect more then just myself.

Member Rookie Poster

I am confident to say this though......Transgender women are becoming more and more common and people are aware now that they are normal people as well.... I am confident to say that as time goes on its easier for people like myself , as well as other gays and lesbians , to be open about our sexual pre fences.

Well get out there and do it! You won't regret it. When you grow up to be a big boy you become less dependent on their acceptance and approval.