Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Young NYC man looking for help

I am a young man from NYC and I have been in to TS 's for about 5 years now. Nobody is aware of my secret lifestlye at all. Everyone knows me as a cool "ladys man" but im no supermodel, so they would never expect me to be into Trannys. Lately I have been getting the urge more and more and it is getting harder and harder for me to hide these attractions.... But im EXTREMELY afraid of coming out because of how judgmental my family is.....as well as some friends. I am however not attracted to men at all , not the slightest bit , strictly trannies but I know this still is frowned upon heavily in my environment.

I am in my mid 20s and would like to get to know those who are comfortable with this lifestyle n possibly help me transition. I wouldnt mind meetin new friends n hangin , trust im a cool fuckin dude .

Default Re: Young NYC man looking for help

Your story sounds similar to mine. After awhile ur just stop carin what everybody else thinks and do whatever makes u happy fam. Message me on here if anything. Peace.

Junior Poster

Plus its not like you have a serious ts gf that you have to introduce to your family, so I don't think there is really a reason for you to go out telling people. Even if you get a gf that is ts she might not want you blabbing to all your friends about her. Just keep it chill and worry about telling people when you have to.

Yeah your story is a very familiar one around here. Go out, make new friends who would be open to it and/or help you in making a positive change in your life. It's not so bad really.

You're in NY! There are so many around there it seems. You're lucky!

Member Rookie Poster

nastymanbx , its easier said than done. I come from a religous hispanic family that is IGNORANT and OLD SCHOOL. My biggest worry is them disowning me cause I know thats how far they would go

JerseyMike I dont have a ts girl but with todays society word of mouth spreads like fire, I want to be comfortable with it but I think I need to ease into it.... I just ended a 4 year serious relationship with a female that I love(d) and now to stoll into this lifestyle is an eye opener...... I think im more worried that they think I like men , but I dont at all. I only like TS girls , but they would assume im into macho men n what not

Member Rookie Poster

Its hard to keep it on the DL if you talk to any TS girls cause every internet site puts your business out there , Twitter , facebook etc.

I just want to be happy but I think me comin out would drastically change everything for me..... what I would like to get out from this thread is to hear from those that did the move n how they handle it. I may seem like a noob or whatever but I do not want to be unhappy in my life and disappoint my family cause honestly thats what I feel is gonna happen once I tell them...

Just do it , and you will feel so much better! You will look back on it and think it was so silly. On another note, you don't have to because its no ones business, and I would feel a bit odd if the guys friends knew I was trans right of the back because you told them you like ts girls. A lot of girls like to have the choice of who they tell.

I always said adults do adult things, you have to live your life for you not your friends or family, they will learn to accept your choice of lifestyle, if not oh well be true to yourself who u are

fashion and money is my thing

Only ones you really need the support from is your mom dad and siblings everybody else isnt that important, trust me being out 2011 isnt all that bad, its not like your gay YOUR a guy that likes transwomen not guys. being unhappy have to be the worst, i came out at 18 and been happy i did ever since.

fashion and money is my thing

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Just do it , and you will feel so much better! You will look back on it and think it was so silly. On another note, you don't have to because its no ones business, and I would feel a bit odd if the guys friends knew I was trans right of the back because you told them you like ts girls. A lot of girls like to have the choice of who they tell.
    It depends on what he likes...if he likes girls who will never ,ever pass...and have that third sex look...then, no harm done...but lots of girls like to be considered women ...and regardless of what people on here think, there are a lot of girls who pass...or at least pass a cursory inspection. If you tell everyone you know that TS is your thing...then every date you bring before them will get an extra "once over"...and that is completely unfair to a girl who just wants to be a girlfriend...not a tranny girlfriend....the choice of "discovery", should always be up to her.

...btw i speak from experience...I admitted what I like to some people..and now they always try to "guess", swearing they knew all along...even when they clearly didn't.
    ...leave it up to the girl...until you actually find a TS willing to date you...there is no point to "coming out".