Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    If it's really big, when she cums, you might get a runny nose.

Rookie Poster

Objects forced more than seven or eight inches (17-20 cm) into the body risk colliding with the sigmoid colon, a bend in the intestine, and in cases of rough handling, trauma can result in internal bleeding with potentially fatal results.

So, hey.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Professional Poster

You'll probably be walking like a croquet hoop for awhile as well.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    Objects forced more than seven or eight inches (17-20 cm) into the body risk colliding with the sigmoid colon, a bend in the intestine, and in cases of rough handling, trauma can result in internal bleeding with potentially fatal results.

So, hey.
    I think this can be avoided if you suck and lick the object all over for about 20-30 mins before penetration.

Gold Poster

I can't imagine having a 10 inch penis in my ass....

So, hey.
    And the average vagina is only 5" deep. Big deal. You don't need to force the entire 10" into the colon to have fun!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    If it's really big, when she cums, you might get a runny nose.

Cosigned

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

man,if you pull that off ,you can make big money as a drug mule.Ha Ha

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

So, hey.
    And the average vagina is only 5" deep. Big deal. You don't need to force the entire 10" into the colon to have fun!
    I agree you don't need all 10 in there to have fun, but the question at hand was deep penetration, so that's what was asked. As for vagina depth, that's different, as vaginas were designed to be stretched backwards, and there's no colon at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomguy
    I think this can be avoided if you suck and lick the object all over for about 20-30 mins before penetration.
    Are you suggeting that sucking on something moves your colon?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Rookie Poster

No I was kidding about sucking and licking.
    Seriously though I've been bottoming for a few years and am an average size guy (5'11" 170-175 lbs). I always make sure I'm clean and well stretched before I bottom. This entails a thorough cleaning and lubing up then using a 9 inch dildo and working it in and out until it is pleasureable. Only and only then do I partake in anal sex. The part about licking and sucking is partly true because this turns me on more. The bigger the dick the more turned on I am and the more I suck and handle it the more instense it is when I bottom (It's the same principle that we eat with our eyes.) I have a regular provider now who is black , 6' 4" about 200 ilbs and has a beatiful 10" x 6" cock. She's fucked me probably 15 times and I can't get enough of it. I also took a trip to Brazil where I bttomed for a few big girls and really became addicted. So I guess when it comes down to it if you take it slow and prepare properly it will make the difference.