Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    To compare Singapore to Iraq and S.Hussein is about a stupid comment I think Ive read here.

Yeah Singapore has tough drug laws,and everybody knows about them.If you are stupid enough to smuggle drugs into Singapore than you are playing Russian Roulette,its quite simple...just say "No" in SG and you wont have any problems.

SG isnt the only place where this law is in effect.The first thing you see when you step off the plane in Taipei is a big sign that say drug possesion is punishable by death.....

Singapore is a lovely place,just dont bring drugs...quite simple.

DJ Asia

Nobody is comparing Singapore to Iraq just saying to me that punishments are equally in cruelty sitting someone up and hanging them for a crime and hanging them is excatlly justise.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    To compare Singapore to Iraq and S.Hussein is about a stupid comment I think Ive read here.

Yeah Singapore has tough drug laws,and everybody knows about them.If you are stupid enough to smuggle drugs into Singapore than you are playing Russian Roulette,its quite simple...just say "No" in SG and you wont have any problems.

SG isnt the only place where this law is in effect.The first thing you see when you step off the plane in Taipei is a big sign that say drug possesion is punishable by death.....

Singapore is a lovely place,just dont bring drugs...quite simple.

DJ Asia
    That is true. And that makes alot of sense..Dont carry any drugs when travelling to foreign countries you dont know what the laws are.

Although back when Sadam ruled in Irag he pretty much did the same as what they are presently doing in Singapore. In Iraq, they behead people who commit crimes..some of which were to go againts Hussein's political views. They get abducted, beaten to death, electricuted, sodomized and beheaded (goes too for their families). So to behead or to hang people is I think a bit cruel a punishment nevertheless. Its unconstitutionally inhumane. Even animals got the right to live. Hence there are animal rights activist.

Besides, did you read about the young guy whom they hang in Singapore? Would anyone who gets caught with drugs possession in the US get hanged? No. They dont. They go to jail pay fines and do time. Doing something as silly and wrong as doing drugs and get the death penalty doesnt teach anyone any lesson. A wrong doing cannot be corrected by another wrong. Bottomline is Killing people is wrong.

~Kisses.

HTG

5 Star Poster

Being a native of Singapore, I can say that this definitely is one of the reasons my parents escaped to this country.

Vicki

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol