Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why bother

Default Re: Why bother

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    I'm not saying be passive, just to ignore threads posted by these folks. Trust me, when they attack a friend, I'm going to hit back. Oh, and I saw your other post about how when you stop posting, the forum dies. All I can say about that is how fortunate we are that you are gracing us with your presence.

Terrific thread, sir, and one of the reasons why you've got so much kudos on the positive thread.

I'll take it a step further from the political hate and attacks and into the personal bile that gets poured on so many of the girls because of their looks. Beauty is, as they say, in the eye of the beholder. Now my taste is for petite and very feminine girls. Masculine-looking girls or those who are massively endowed are a turn-off, but I would never dream of commenting adversely on them or worse still attack them. I just focus on the girls I like and speak positively as much as I can.

Those who choose to go into attack dog mood whenever they see a girl who doesn't match their fantasies or expectations display ignorance, immaturity, a poor understanding of human relationships and a capacity for unfocused hate. Back off, think before you type and if that fails, STFU, fellas.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I'm fairly impressed with the mods and their responses to the community. This place sometimes reminds me of the movies Roadhouse and Coyote Ugly with mods working as bouncers. One of the boards I'm on is 100% moderated by the control freak who runs it and it's populated by a bunch of train geeks like me. All we argue about is what got built when and paint jobs.

~BB~

Oh, and I saw your other post about how when you stop posting, the forum dies. All I can say about that is how fortunate we are that you are gracing us with your presence.
    LMAO...Yeah, it's interesting how internet forums create outrageous egos...or senses of self worth....that the "real world" has ways of shooting down immediately.