Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Trannys were once a new thrill for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    Even though 17% of cadavers have evidence of a pituitary tumor, nobody alive has one, according to most doctors. Because growth hormone is so expensive. Yes it's glandular, but the real results are quality of life issues, which clarified alot of questions I had about my life.
    I wrote a bunch of stuff before that I deleted, because I thought that my dangerous tightrope walking chancetaking thrill stories might come off like a handicapped loser mumbling to himself.

Watchout for that furniture collecting. You think drugs are expensive?
    They don't know shit about that stuff. For instance, did you know that they are now aware of tiny benign tumors in the hypothalamus of men which create estrogen? That's a possible explanation for gender identity dysphoria. Transsexuals often have brains shaped more like GG's brains.

I'm not letting them look at my brain for proof tho'. I've had enough proof in life that god's practical joke on me was the cock. lol

Senior Member Silver Poster

I live near Washington DC and I got to see the Endocrinologist that treated Chief Supreme Court Justice Rehnquist's thyroid cancer. He "made a phone call" to John's Hopkins for me. Whatever he said for me, I got the red carpet treatment after that. Score one for the little guy.
    From what you say about furniture, jewelry, and shoes you could be my sister. She has two houses full of stuff AND a storage shed.

World Class Asshole

I don't constantly spend money, but I do like living somewhere nice and also making it look nice. Even if the place was just somewhere to see clients. But I don't see clients anymore, so I have some nice pieces of furniture in limbo aka my friend's enormous basement. The last year's been a bit chaotic. I inherited furniture, but I also gave away some nice furniture. I finished paying off something but also found out I'm going to inherit a townhouse. And I just divided up what was in an apartment into a basement and another apartment. Chaos, I tell you. lol But healthy chaos.

And I like shoes. lol

Anyway, that sounds like serious stuff. If you don't mind me asking, are you doing ok now? Has the endocrinologist who treated the Chief Supreme Court Justice, aside from the red carpet treatment, got your gland situation on a relatively even keel?

[QUOTE=Nicole Dupre;1105708]are you doing ok now? [QUOTE]

nope
    I built a life around being sick. The drugs I'm doing now are kid's stuff to what I could get away with when I was young and stupid. If reading books is OK then yeah,I'll be OK, but you know I'm always going to want that ten inch dick.

World Class Asshole

I'm sorry to hear that. Goes to show how relatively meaningless furniture and shoes are when your health's not there. No matter what I've had in life, however little or however much, health is something I will never take for granted. I've watched too many people lose theirs and go much too soon.

Maybe let your mind go somewhere else, and enjoy those drugs if you can, and read those books. That's probably what I would do; let them dope me to the extreme, and escape into some good books.

That's the plan.

World Class Asshole