Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Trannys were once a new thrill for you guys.

I've come to the conclusion that Nicole Dupree is the most annoying human being on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I wonder. Were transsexuals a perfect fit for some of you, which left you feeling like you finally arrived at the sexual destination you always vaguely dreamed of, but couldn't quite put your finger on?

Or do you see us as a kick? Were we just one taboo that you needed to conquer? And, if so, is the "fetish" still satisfying you? Was it all that you hoped for? Were "we" who you hoped we'd be? For that matter, how much have you learned to make generalizations about us as human beings? Are we "all the same" the more you get to know us? Or do you feel like you don't even have enough time in your life to get to know us quite the way you should?

And, if we are a taboo, what other taboos might you be inclined to... move towards? I know many men secretly lust for children. I've had a few confess this to me. And many do far more than think about it. And trust me. It's not always "someone else". I bet it's some guy you already know, or someone you see on television and/or in movies. Maybe it's your boss. Maybe it's your priest. Maybe it's your father.

But back to us; transsexuals. What do you think? Do we satisfy you? Are we worth the learning experiences that come along with getting to know us? Or, do we have too much baggage? If you seek love, are we lovable? Do you love yourself enough to even love anyone else in the first place? Do you want love or just sex, or both? Are we an escape or a realistic goal?

Reach deep on this thread.
    I think you touched upon something, when you said, "too much baggage". Like DF, I am in a lltr (long,long term r), but I would include ts women, and maybe prefer them if my current relationship ended. But here's an example, from long ago: I ran into a ts woman, whom I had met earlier. I was very attracted to her. I found out she had had her srs, when I met her the second time. I was still very attracted to her. It happened to be a popular dance club. I take it that she was so happy to have her srs, she raised her skirt like over her head, in the middle of the dance floor, exposing her crouch for all to see, and held it for several seconds. It was not a flash, it was full exposure. It would not make a difference if she was gg, doing that either. I think that would be a big turn off for the vast majority of men.

Another time, I met a t-girl at a club, with her gg sister. She claimed to be very quiet and sheltered, telling me that she did not go out much. She came off as very sweet, although her sister was mmaking some strange faces. I thought that I had met someone, who was relationship material. I later saw her flagging down cars, on a busy street. That's an instant trust buster.

As far as t-girls being an experiment, with me it is not so. I realized I was attracted to them at an early age. When a atttractive woman was exposed as a female impersonator, on a comedy show sketch, I had what was probably my first erection. I didn't even know what it was, I was so young. But it takes much maturity for some people to accept their desires. Perhaps for a few, its a stepping stone, but I would not assume that it is that way for most.

Last edited by yodajazz; 10-12-2011 at 12:33 AM.

And still are...

"That's what i thought you said."

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needsum View Post
    BigD, I bow to you sir. You put this perfectly. The only difference between us is my wife does NOT know how deeply I feel for transsexual women. She knows I have an interest, but beyond that, nada. Like you, I don't look at these women with any different viewpoint than when I look at GG. This wasn't always the case, as I like to believe I have grown over the years from the younger, horney, curious guy to the man I am now who completely understands the essence of a human being and that, just because the person may be different from me, it doesn't make that person and better or worse than me for who they are. We all know its what you do that counts, so if you're green with purple nipples, ten boobs and 12 penises, as long as you are a good person I could care less about the rest.

If I became single, I surely would entertain dating a TS woman, just the same as I'd date a GG woman. I'm attracted to femininity and beauty, as well as grace and class. I've seen many TS women with more of those things than a lot of the gg women I know personally. The REAL question remains, as always, is: would a TS woman date ME?
    Thank you for your kind words, NS (hope you don't mind) and the main reason I keep my wife in the loop is because of her view of herself as someone unworthy of love. We've been working on this problem together since we met and married. In fact, we just had a long talk about this earlier today.

I can't accurately answer your question except to say that I would think so, based on your words here.

I like your avatar and I though of the other part of that: "I don't have to run faster than the zombies, I just have to run faster than you."

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Professional Poster

Trannies were a new thrill for me about 33 years ago. Today, I still have the same thrilling feeling. Wish I had a tranny girlfriend.

Deleted by author

Last edited by mturner71; 03-06-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Were all trannys little girls in little boy's bodies? Aren't there tranny librarians?

World Class Asshole

after years of looking at transsexuals and learning about it you girls have left me confused about my own gender to be honest.

Senior Member Junior Poster

For some people trannys are a thrill and for others its a choice and for others its a necessity. I consider myself to be a straight man but my interest in genetic women pales in comparison to being with a transsexual woman. I have no interest in being with a man and never would but the sexual chemistry with a tranny just feels right with me. I'm not judging anyone cause only the Lord can judge me. Do what you feel and be true to what you like.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I know many men secretly lust for children.
    Reach deep on this thread.
    Lots of older women I've talked to on dating sites were abused one way or another as children. I don't like internet censorship, but a generation of kids coming up have seen it all by high school, I'm sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carroll-alice.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	456278  

World Class Asshole